Media starting to target Angelina ala Amber Heard; Brad pulls Johnny tactics

nostalgia

Since filing court documents on Tuesday alleging that on a plane ride in 2016, Brad Pitt hit and choked their kids while intoxicated, Angelina Jolie has been called a vindictive liar by online hordes and even some media outlets.

The response has been creepily reminiscent of the reaction to Amber Heard’s allegations that Johnny Depp abused and assaulted her during their highly publicized defamation trial in May.

Just as the public painted Depp as Heard’s victim because she fought back or resisted harm he inflicted on her, social media users seem eager to portray Pitt as yet another male victim—this time, the victim of a spiteful ex who’s stolen his kids by lying and cunningly hiring a top-tier legal team.

A cursory scroll of YouTube videos responding to the new allegations, along with TMZ reporting that “Jolie is on a smear campaign against Brad Pitt,” and a smattering of tweetssimultaneously defending and thirsting for Pitt are giving serious deja vu to the height of Depp and Heard’s defamation trial. Hundreds of Facebook comments and Twitter replies to articles reporting on the new court filings sympathize with Pitt or argue that due to his self-admitted struggles with alcoholism, he’s not to blame; many of the comments blatantly villainize Jolie and call her a liar.

https://jezebel.com/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-kids-plane-abuse-amber-heard-1849623917

Very unfortunate, but not surprising.

These women deserve so much better. Angelina's situation imo destroys the idea of "the perfect victim" when her entire adult life has been spent being, undoubtedly, the most humanitarian A-list star alive. However, due to this sexist nonsense, people want to erase all of that because they want to paint her as a villain to fit their own misogynist beliefs.

And this is exactly what we Amber supporters said would happen with another case. Congratulations to every misogynist and abuser supporter, you're part of this one too.

Edited by Aramis

Watch the mainstream media aka TMZ and Hollywood support Brad and villainize Angelina during the Babylon press tour where Brad will weaponize not seeing his children. Expect Brad’s friends like George and Aniston to defend him. Watch countless paid Twitter and YouTube accounts to pop up and demolish Jolie. History is repeating itself. I’m scared.

@popmusicisdead @Totami Legend @noonbob @Valentine @Da Vinci @Bloodflowers.

This misogynist needs to find a new grift. 

Angelina at least has more leverage and clout than Amber (which is unfortunate for Amber)

The CHILDREN are not liars

But I'm sure the meninists will find a way to discredit the kids as well

Just now, Da Vinci said:

Angelina at least has more leverage and clout than Amber (which is unfortunate for Amber)

The CHILDREN are not liars

But I'm sure the meninists will find a way to discredit the kids as well

some people here already do. 

defending Arm Pitt when he called one of his children a "Comlumbine kid" :deadbanana4:

o.t. Sainthood will win :clap3:

16 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Watch the mainstream media aka TMZ and Hollywood support Brad and villainize Angelina during the Babylon press tour where Brad will weaponize not seeing his children. Expect Brad’s friends like George and Aniston to defend him. Watch countless paid Twitter and YouTube accounts to pop up and demolish Jolie. History is repeating itself. I’m scared.

I'll be avoiding and blocking such Twitter/YouTube videos like the PLAGUE in order to not feed the algorithm

1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

Angelina has been vilified before but she always endures. 

And it’s absolutely insulting to put Angelina in the same group as Amber. 

Can we stop pretending both cases are similar? Cause they aren’t…

I’m sorry but why are people comparing an abuser (Amber) to Angelina?  Both were abused but only one was abusive, they are not and never will be the same.  It’s insulting to Angelina.

45 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

This misogynist needs to find a new grift. 

These losers have nothing better to do than center their grift around vilifying women. It's disgusting and I'm so tired of seeing it. Amber was their perfect catalyst after likely waiting in the wings for years.

Amber Heard is a disgusting abuser and a liar.

Heardsters are trying so hard with the Angelina comparisons:deadbanana4:

Doesn’t Pitt have the same exact people as Depp? Like, the same PR team or legal team or whatever? It’s no surprise that the same tactics are being employed after the Depp **** proved how effective they are, but having the same people on his side to employ those tactics just adds another layer of awfulness

I think regardless of how people feel about Amber, the comparisons in regards to how the media is treating Angie are fair. They ARE using exactly the same tactics, because to them it's about the entertainment aspect of it.

And people were warned about this. But audiences also like the entertainment aspect, so :clownny:

I don't know anymore. 

Congrats to all you rats who stanned and meme’d Depp. This is all your making.

Well, that will never work against Angelina. If Brad wants to turn the media against her, she actually has a flood of fans that will sling **** against him. Brad needs to watch out if he even trys to.

Saintgelina will come out on top regardless. I saw a viral tweet in her support just yesterday 

4 hours ago, nostalgia said:

Saint will never lose.

oc2sIOo.gif

Not yall acting like Angelina is the same as Amber....Turdster needs to stop

the abuser stans lying again :rip: 

the cases are not comparable at all and no one is treating Angelina badly cause she's not trash 

If the kids testify against Brad, he's in deep ****.

No ammount of media support can win Brad the case if Angelina has a strong witness and evidence. 

Amber didn't have any strong proof, besides they had more proof against her (besides her cheap performance in the court).

Angelina is very smart. I bet she has some tricks.

Except Amber Heard was on tape admitting to verbally and physically abusing Johnny. Amber got what she did because the public heard what she did.

Angelina has done nothing wrong and there is zero proof of her doing anything that Amber did. 

They are not comparable. Johnny may not have been a saint, but Amber deserved to be called out for everything that was presented that she had done, 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.