• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LatinFreak

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• GeeDuval

any predictions about the spotify numbers?:ghostface:

op updated with the vid and spotify link btw:gaycat2:

Just thought about all the free promo this song is going to get, when the fans of every team in Spain that’s not Barcelona start to sing it. :gaycat4:

6 minutes ago, kandicha said:

Just thought about all the free promo this song is going to get, when the fans of every team in Spain that’s not Barcelona start to sing it. :gaycat4:

And all of that happens while Piqué continues his European Benches Tour wearing a shirt with a Shakira logo :gaycat1:

We need a TikTok trend of people crying like Shakira or something 

7 minutes ago, Joster said:

We need a TikTok trend of people crying like Shakira or something 

Let's buy plastic hearts and start a trend. Hahaha

29 minutes ago, mig123 said:

It’s 800 copies away from #1 …where are the shaki fans ? ?

Welp. We might get that #1 omg

19 hours ago, Jmo21 said:

I don’t think there will be a “continuation” to this video. I think her holding the key just represents the fact that she will one day (hopefully) open the up again because…. She has the key to her heart lol. 

it was so ******* sad but impactful bc it's the truth .. loved the video, i just hated the hole, i was picturing it in my chest and couldn't focus on the song :skull: 

it's miles above don't wait up but te felicito is better, great song and i don't mind ozuna's background vocals

This will be her biggest debut on YouTube, I think her biggest was CRTFY with 17M.

10 minutes ago, Shakson said:

This will be her biggest debut on YouTube, I think her biggest was CRTFY with 17M.

CRTFY did 19.7M

Not her getting 2 smashes for the new album before even releases it 

The biggest worldwide star does it again, and with her best song in years we love to see it

Im nervous for the Spotify numbers. How do her previous singles did in this department? 

21 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

Im nervous for the Spotify numbers. How do her previous singles did in this department? 

Te Felicito debuted low on the WW chart (#91) and dropped even further, but began to grow organically during May. When the cheating scandal broke, it shot up and had a strong run in the top-20. Had it not been for Drake's album bomb, it would've gone top-10.

This single has much more hype than Te Felicito, but she's once again facing an album bomb (Taylor's). :rip:

Edited by ATWK

10 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

24 hrs -  19,244,313 

:jonny5: Its a hit!!! Huge 1st day views considering how YB views are a total flop this year

This is seemingly everywhere already. She hasnt had such an instant smash since Chantaje

3 hours ago, ATWK said:

Te Felicito debuted low on the WW chart (#91) and dropped even further, but began to grow organically during May. When the cheating scandal broke, it shot up and had a strong run in the top-20. Had it not been for Drake's album bomb, it would've gone top-10.

This single has much more hype than Te Felicito, but she's once again facing an album bomb (Taylor's). :rip:

Yeah I have confidence that this is going to have a strong debut but the second day numbers, under the album bomb, are going to be so rough. :michael: But, the YouTube numbers and the iTunes numbers have been so good so far and the feedback has also been so positive, that I feel good that this’ll bounce back after the album bomb.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.