• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LatinFreak

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• GeeDuval

She is doing great but Sony needs to payola her way into TTH. I worry about Friday with Drake, Rihanna and Taylor. ????

5 hours ago, crazyncool said:

She is doing great but Sony needs to payola her way into TTH. I worry about Friday with Drake, Rihanna and Taylor. ????

rihanna coming out of retirement to block her too, she must really hate crtfy :gaycat6:

Of course she released something that would have been an easy Top 10 on Global Spotify any other time soon after a massive album. She has the worst timing out of every popstar, it never fails to amaze me

2 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

#25 (=) 2,844,236 decline in streams on a thursday update :dancehall2:

It's over. :gaycat6:  It kinda sucks that her team literally had no plans beyond the music video premiere.  

I look forward to the next music video single in 3 months. 

I forgot about this song, didnt know it was released already 

another smash for Shakira :jonny5:

25 minutes ago, Clarksonator said:

Added to TTH!

Great news for the weekend! She knew what she was doing releasing a melancholic bachata this time of year. Already sounds like a Shakira classic 

I like this song way more than anything she has recently released, however, I haven’t been compelled to listen to it since it came out.  

I wonder if this is why older acts die out…… do people continue to like their music but just don’t find them interesting anymore? 

it's fighting all those new releases and Midnights, it's doing so well, hold on sweetie the album tracks are bound to fall soon 

2 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

its a hit again #20(+4) 3,670,623 :clownny:

The way the GP is always here for madre (when she releases good music) :jonnycat:

She better hunker down and start readying that album. The public YEARNS for her Limonada, her Mariposa, her Pequeña Pastilla Dentada :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, BabyBenzz said:

it's fighting all those new releases and Midnights, it's doing so well, hold on sweetie the album tracks are bound to fall soon 

Isn’t Drake releasing next week tho :katie:

3 hours ago, ATWK said:

The way the GP is always here for madre (when she releases good music) :jonnycat:

She better hunker down and start readying that album. The public YEARNS for her Limonada, her Mariposa, her Pequeña Pastilla Dentada :jonnycat:

Nobody wants that from Shakira...

5 minutes ago, Alexz said:

Nobody wants that from Shakira...

While I love her ballads, I need something in English and actually decent ...

1 minute ago, Daniel767 said:

While I love her ballads, I need something in English and actually decent ...

She already has two JLP and she will never do a full sampled álbum with stolen writing credits our only hope would be a Butterfly but I just can't see it.

14 minutes ago, Daniel767 said:

I need something in English

Especially after DWU straight-up bombed, while Te Felicito and Monotonía became her biggest hits in 5 years

Plus, her music is better in Spanish and she knows it

4 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Especially after DWU straight-up bombed, while Te Felicito and Monotonía became her biggest hits in 5 years

Plus, her music is better in Spanish and she knows it

DWU was extremely bland, I don’t know why she can’t release a commercial quality English track link Chantaje or Te Felicito

Edited by Shakson

What she needs is something in the lines of FO1. An eclectic album that manages to mantain a cohesive vibe, contains top-tier lyricism, exquisite production, and some hit-worthy tracks to sell the album (Tortura and Intuición). FO1 >>> DELL, lowkey.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.