• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LatinFreak

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• GeeDuval

2 hours ago, Lorelei said:

I only claim Don't Bother and Illegal from him, the rest of his work is vastly uninspired and uneventful. Everything feels cheap and reductive under his direction. I wish she would expand her circle of collaborators because he has nothing interesting to offer, in terms of videography. He's a much better photographer.

I only claim No & Don’t bother & recent work Perro Fiel.

ive learned to like his work though, he redeemed himself with chantaje in keeping it slightly modern during el dorado. 

but haven’t you guys noticed that even though she does work with higher budget directors, he is always present or around set, throwing in his two cents lol - guess she just trust his “artistic direction” :gaycat5:

I only approve NO and Don’t bother. Honorable mention , chantaje.

No is a masterpiece tbh.

41 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

I only claim No & Don’t bother & recent work Perro Fiel.

ive learned to like his work though, he redeemed himself with chantaje in keeping it slightly modern during el dorado. 

but haven’t you guys noticed that even though she does work with higher budget directors, he is always present or around set, throwing in his two cents lol - guess she just trust his “artistic direction” :gaycat5:

I forgot about No; that was a beautiful video as well. 

She's very loyal to her longtime collaborators/friends and once she starts working with one she cannot break the habit. She's also caring and considerate towards Jaume because that guy seems to be working exclusively for her hence his 'availability'. I haven't seen any other artist care enough about his creativity and vision to actually hire him. Only the queen of charity!:keir:

Edited by Lorelei

1 hour ago, Lorelei said:

I forgot about No; that was a beautiful video as well. 

She's very loyal to her longtime collaborators/friends and once she starts working with one she cannot break the habit. She's also caring and considerate towards Jaume because that guy seems to be working exclusively for her hence his 'availability'. I haven't seen any other artist care enough about his creativity and vision to actually hire him. Only the queen of charity!:keir:

Alejandro Sanz did, but probably recommended by her close friend Shakira :deadbanana2:

Out in an hour! Can’t believe it hasn’t leaked (only the extended snippet) or at least im not aware.

18 minutes ago, Shakson said:

Out in an hour! Can’t believe it hasn’t leaked (only the extended snippet) or at least im not aware.

I think it did leak in full lol but Shakifans were very good at protecting it. I haven’t heard the full version myself but that’s okay the Shakifans who heard the full version seemed to love it and that makes me more hyped.

30 minutes to go! My body and soul are READY :WAP:

1 minute ago, Jmo21 said:

Do we think she will dance? I it’s Ozuna maybe lol.? 

Nop

It's a good video, let's pray there'll be another part in the "story"...

2 minutes ago, Jmo21 said:

Do we think she will dance? I it’s Ozuna maybe lol.? 

Ozuna is kinda short no? I mean still probably taller than Shak I guess so it could be?... Lol. Not feeling it. 

4 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Ozuna is kinda short no? I mean still probably taller than Shak I guess so it could be?... Lol. Not feeling it. 

He’s apparently 5’4’’ he makes me feel better about my height :gaycat6: He is still indeed taller than Shakira

Damn. The look in her eyes when she sees "him" in the store broke my heart. 

:weeps:

Songs cute but short and the ending is too abrupt? ... Listening to audio only now. The 

:biblio: I loved Don't Wait Up and Te Felicito; but this one, not so much.

It just...ends randomly lol that was so weird.

Edited by Julián

Video was a bit over the top lol but let’s go dramatics and acting lol - really liked the ending though, hope is a continuation and she ties everything together on the album.

The song though, fresh and catchy - love the lyrics. 

The “rap” part doesn’t convince me the way the rap in Chantaje had me crawling  in agony far years lol. However, it’s a good song. 

She needs to not make music about this man from this point on though, he essentially doesn’t deserve the energy. 

Hope she heals. 

Woahhhh I had lowered my expectations so much and she and Jaume truly delivered this time. And that ending!! Plus, she looks stunning. Jawline snatched!

I don’t think there will be a “continuation” to this video. I think her holding the key just represents the fact that she will one day (hopefully) open the up again because…. She has the key to her heart lol. 

LOVE the melody and the lyrics, but still don't know how to feel about it being a bachata song. Praying for a Shaketon remix

The video is so over-the-top, but I'm living for it :jonny:

1 minute ago, Jmo21 said:

She needs to not make music about this man from this point on though, he essentially doesn’t deserve the energy. 

Very this....:cm:

On another note I listened to the single on Spotify and I have auto play on so it played Rosalia - Despechá and it made me realize how very fresh the song sounds and fits perfectly into whats happening in the Latin charts right now. So that's good

Lyrically tho, she's 2 for 2 this era. If she wasn't lying about being inspired again, the album is gonna SLAP :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.