Australian Survivor: Titans vs Rebels (2024) | Premiere episode out now!

genetic fail

Australian Survivor does an awful job at promos. I knew who was going home because if the vote went the other way, the promo would have hyped it up

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Harmonizer

• fais_2311

• TaggedGalaxy

Sarah :deadbanana4: She tried to play both sides and she failed miserably. Not the side that she picked (straight guys) turned on her like that :deadbanana4:

She should pick Spice Girls & Gerry side

41 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Australian Survivor does an awful job at promos. I knew who was going home because if the vote went the other way, the promo would have hyped it up

Yeah and based on the promo for next week, a dominant player will be voted out. #prayforShonee

Not 5 women eliminated already. It’s giving S43 :shakeno:

They better bring Sarah back at some point. I just know she’ll be more cutthroat come merge.

THAT. WAS. LEGENDARY! :flame:

Probably the best tribal council since the birth of Chaos Kass! I need to watch Brains VS Brawns ASAP because George is literally king! :loki:

I can't believe I went from despising him to stanning him so hard! The gay Russell Hantz we love to see it! :clap:

Took out Filler, abolished the bromance and kept the Taurus Terrors safe! :heart:

Why is this thread?! That was the best week so far! King George, Queen Shonee and Princess Liz all better make the merge :clap3:

This season is slaying so far.  I can't stand George but even I have to admit he (and Shonee and Liz) are making great TV.  The "I don't think God likes Paige" had me absolutely howling.

Also bless the producers for providing us with an absolute smorgasbord: Shaun, Sam, Simon, Jordie, David, Matt :flame: 

As much as I don't love George, I do like him this season and the Spice Girls alliance is quite iconic.

The past 2 tribal councils have been insane, though! I am happy we finally got the swap

However, Shiz >>>>

I was an OGH but he has been serving this season I fear. I don’t think God likes Paige is so iconic. 

Team Shonee. I will like Shaun when he takes a swing at some of the alphas 🤭 It’ll be interesting to see how Nina and Hayley do when merge happens.

Simon is sooo horrible at survivor but it is so funny to watch lol.

On 2/12/2023 at 8:47 AM, genetic fail said:

THAT. WAS. LEGENDARY! :flame:

Probably the best tribal council since the birth of Chaos Kass! I need to watch Brains VS Brawns ASAP because George is literally king! :loki:

I can't believe I went from despising him to stanning him so hard! The gay Russell Hantz we love to see it! :clap:

Took out Filler, abolished the bromance and kept the Taurus Terrors safe! :heart:

Yes sis you need to watch Brains vs Brawn it’s literally one of the best seasons and King George is just as iconic on that season idk how anyone could hate him :wanda:

George is a mastermind, a true masterclass. The way he dragged Simon to the pits of hell :loki: 

Ep7 and Ep9:jonny6:

Spice Girls :jonny6:

Shonee and George randomly praying and asking for God’s help then got the answer “I don’t think God likes Paige” :bibliahh:

Another epic episode! Simon is literally the dumbest returnee ever :bibliahh:

The start of Princess Liz’s winner edit :alexz:

Jordie really redeemed himself this episode :clap3:

That was another great episode :clap3:

Two men going back to back and hopefully Simon completes the trifecta tomorrow night. :duca:

If Shonee and George are really smart, they would throw the next challenge as well. They're at risk of going to the merge with only 5 alliance members and saving Simon could possibly give them a fair chance of outlasting the OG Heroes.

This season HAS been serving :clap3: Shonee is queen and her edit makes it seem like she will go far. Queen needs a crown

tumblr_pfwt8qcKQB1tair8no1_500.gif

Simon is honestly adorable for how dumb and naive he is :rip:

This season has been really amazing and entertaining

BUT, those episodes are so embarassing, every time Hayley or George are about to go, there is no elimination..... I love Hayley, but come on production

And to me, it is becoming quite clear, that it simply has to be scripted and manipulated? Or would everyone really be that stupid to vote out only newbies and keep all the dangerous returnees for the merge?

And Simon, oh my god, I feel sorry for him now that he is watching himself from home, being such a clueless player...

On 2/23/2023 at 8:46 AM, roman19911 said:

This season has been really amazing and entertaining

BUT, those episodes are so embarassing, every time Hayley or George are about to go, there is no elimination..... I love Hayley, but come on production

And to me, it is becoming quite clear, that it simply has to be scripted and manipulated? Or would everyone really be that stupid to vote out only newbies and keep all the dangerous returnees for the merge?

And Simon, oh my god, I feel sorry for him now that he is watching himself from home, being such a clueless player...

I agree the twists are in place to protect some players………… Simon is clueless and wants to be in with the alphas so bad, but watching him in speedos makes up for his dumb moves.

That was a dumb move for the Spice Girls :shakeno: Best believe both Matt and Flick will just flip flop to the Heroes next week.

yeah this is shaping up to be the best season since US HvV. George is so brilliant with how he can dig his alliance out of the deepest holes, this season proving that his performance in BvB wasnt a fluke, it's like a fever dream how good he is. easily top 3 players from any franchise and probably earns the title as the greatest if he makes it to the final again. 

On 2/26/2023 at 11:12 PM, genetic fail said:

That was a dumb move for the Spice Girls :shakeno: Best believe both Matt and Flick will just flip flop to the Heroes next week.

Matt being the smart player that he is.... i STAN him now :loki: Flick being absolute LOSER as always, a true pick me girl.

LMFAO Flick played herself :ahh:  This season CONTINUES to serve. The Vigilantes are iconic.

I fear we might lose a Spice Girl next week

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.