FOCK

z2eB9Xy.jpg

LIKKLE MISS OBSESSION 

with

Spice, Destra Garcia, Patrice Roberts,

Lady Leshurr, Pamputtae, Dovey Magnum,

Lisa Mercedez & London Hill

Edited by FOCK

Wow, I can’t believe the queen of rap was able to get Nicki Minaj, Destra, Leshurr, Pamputtae, Patrice, Dovey Magnum, Lisa Mercedez, and London Hill all on the same track.

Bop, but why will she remix a remix. Should have just dropped a Super Freaky Girl island remix to secure another week in the top 5. She needs a manager :rip:

Woah never would I have thought I'd live to see Nicki collab w these girls especially all at once. I'm gagged! They ate! 

I never understood why she are doing these type of remixes with C-listers. I'm assuming she is trying to prove a point which is sad. Quality > quantity

6 hours ago, Queen. said:

I never understood why she are doing these type of remixes with C-listers. I'm assuming she is trying to prove a point which is sad. Quality > quantity

The track slaps & is groundbreaking in terms of dancehall.

Spice is a notable dancehall artist. She’s doing this to provide a female perspective on the song, to celebrate her heritage, to shed mainstream light on dancehall and soca, to elevate hometown artists and a genre that she loves. 

It is quality > quantity, because dancehall doesn’t get the respect it deserves. Also, no other girl could ever pull this off. Nicki’s versatility and musical prowess when it comes to genre blending is insane. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.