Top Posters In This Topic

• FightForTanas

• XtinaStripped

• ConceptD

• Ricardo1993

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Communion said:

The way people pretend to be shocked by her being nude - literally where have you been for 20 years? :skull:

normal_005.jpg normal_007.jpg normal_JW_2003_06-.jpg normal_10.jpg

MV5BNDQwZDJiYTQtYWQ0ZC00ZDEwLTg3ZjgtZjE3ODg3NjI0MWI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0OTUwNzQx._V1_.jpg normal_Matthew_Rolston_05.jpg normal_XRAY_UHQ001.jpg

normal_004.jpg normal_03.jpg g3206_photo01.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=500&h=356&crop=1

normal_PatrickDShoot2004.jpg normal_05.jpg britney.jpgnormal_002.jpg

People going "think how her kids feel!!!" when her songs about having threesomes are what will send both kids to college. :skull: Let alone the nerve for this to come from stans of stars whose entire careers are rooted in the "trope" of being overtly sexual, the eras of such behavior not vanishing from the internet for their kids to Google.

"That pop star being naked is TRASHY!!" is a race to the bottom no stan base should want to play.

Are you seriously not seeing the difference between professionally taken nude pictures and the way she is conducting herself in those videos?

being naked it’s not the issue . Lol 

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

15 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

and the way she is conducting herself in those videos?

Spinning in circles? Splashing in the water because she's... on a beach? :ahh:

Now imagine how she was posing on set in order to get those photos.

Here, tell us the difference between her spinning in circles with her **** out with a camera crew she personally had hired and set-up for the Gimme More video and doing the exact same thing on her iPhone 13 Max.

The only difference between her photoshoots and her selfies is that they're lacking the "professional" look that makes them look more glamorous. You're not "concerned" for her. You're trying to take her nude selfies being "un-aesthetic" and trying to diagnose some ******* mental health problem from it. :skull:

That women's well-being is so tied to how they 'look' and aesthetic in people's minds that you're having a fit over imagining her mental health is not well because she's **** out on a beach really says it all. 

Edited by Communion

Britney being a free woman!

Her sons must hate this post…. But guess what that’s what you get when you are mean to your mother.

People still freak out about Nude Britney :dies: she always loose followers Everytime she post something nude 

Im ok with her nudity… however I feel one of this days either a weirdo person or a Paparazzi will take photos of Britney at the beach completely nude 

Like shes the only women who could make me turn straight. Sam is such a lucky man.

:jonny5:

3 hours ago, XtinaStripped said:

It's not that she's naked that's the issue it's how she behaves while she is/how often & the reasons why.. Someone said in the other thread that she seems to lack mental maturity & is giving her intimacy to anyone interested because she has no understanding of self respect and I agree.. She just comes off as desperately wanting anyone to want her and thinks this is how to go about it because of years of brainwashing by everyone around her. I don't see this as empowering.. She's damaged by the industry and those closest to her betrayed her. I feel so sad for her. She's Britney Spears.. She's worth more than she knows.

The 25 cents psychological evaluations. :deadbanana4: 

43 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

The 25 cents psychological evaluations. :deadbanana4: 

?‍♂️ Maybe. Time will tell…

I think all of you seeing this as some kind of “power play” move are naive and want to believe it’s nothing more.

Whatever the truth.. I just hope she can heal. The woman’s been through too much for a lifetime.

4 hours ago, Sesame said:

That is a nude beach… right?

Because everyone behind her is clothed :deadbanana4:

my first thought as well :dies:

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The random book pages in between :dies: I'm gay, is a ***** supposed to be that tiny that you can cover it up w a little heart? :lakitu:

she has an "innie" from what i remember from "those pics" back in 2006 :fan:

There's something really creepy about a bunch of grown men cheering on a woman's naked body and discussing the size of her sexual organs.

5 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I have to say as a longtime stan, there’s something oddly satisfying about her so proudly showing off her body and being sexual. This is the woman who has songs about phone sex, threesomes, anal sex, masturbation, and pretty much anything else under the sun, and it was that unabashed sexuality — in spite of the criticism — that was part of the reason I loved her.

The narrative she gave later in the conservatorship that she “was a mom now” and hence wanted to cover up never sat right with me. I didn’t question it, because people change and she certainly had a right to, but I also didn’t… fully believe her? I think she was being stifled. It’s cool to see her being so …in your face… again, even if it’s leaning a bad taste in some people’s mouths. 

I agree with this take 100%. Brit was fully stifled during the c-ship. She was living in fear 

40 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

?‍♂️ Maybe. Time will tell…

I think all of you seeing this as some kind of “power play” move are naive and want to believe it’s nothing more.

Whatever the truth.. I just hope she can heal. The woman’s been through too much for a lifetime.

And people like you want to believe that its some kind of mental breakdown. We can see right through you and your fake "good intentions." Britney doesn't need anyone's advice on how to live her life. :ace: 

24 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

There's something really creepy about a bunch of grown men cheering on a woman's naked body and discussing the size of her sexual organs.

Thats funny because this is exactly what people said about the "free britney" movement. There's something really creepy about a bunch of grown men cheering on a womans mental ability to take care of herself. Anytime someone wants to empower Britney to live her life the way she wants to its all of the sudden "old creepy men." :ace: Whats more creepy is people thinking they should have ANY say in how she lives her life. :biblio:

5 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

And people like you want to believe that its some kind of mental breakdown. We can see right through you and your fake "good intentions." Britney doesn't need anyone's advice on how to live her life. :ace: 

Sorry but you can’t even see my intentions right so.. ??‍♂️ Might be time to get an eye test.

Also, I never gave any “advice” to Britney. I stated what I thought and nothing more. If you’re seeing things that aren’t there it’s not Britney I’m concerned about having a mental breakdown. ? ?

This is basically corn :rip:

58 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

Sorry but you can’t even see my intentions right so.. ??‍♂️ Might be time to get an eye test.

Also, I never gave any “advice” to Britney. I stated what I thought and nothing more. If you’re seeing things that aren’t there it’s not Britney I’m concerned about having a mental breakdown. ? ?

You and all of the other so called "Britney Supporters" can keep evaluating her mental state every time she posts a selfie if thats what makes you feel better. :dies: 

I think posing nude is ok, but maybe she could do in a private place rather. That's a public beach based on the people behind her.

I completely understand and even respect the nudity but it takes me the **** out when she posts these and there are random ass civilians in the background :ghostface:

yass kween slay is the reason why is she like this now. her fans are really dont know how to be supportive.

25 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

You and all of the other so called "Britney Supporters" can keep evaluating her mental state every time she posts a selfie if thats what makes you feel better. :dies: 

if I want to post my opinion on anything I’ll post it. Just like you. That’s how message boards work. ?

6 hours ago, XtinaStripped said:

It's not that she's naked that's the issue it's how she behaves while she is/how often & the reasons why.. Someone said in the other thread that she seems to lack mental maturity & is giving her intimacy to anyone interested because she has no understanding of self respect and I agree.. She just comes off as desperately wanting anyone to want her and thinks this is how to go about it because of years of brainwashing by everyone around her. I don't see this as empowering.. She's damaged by the industry and those closest to her betrayed her. I feel so sad for her. She's Britney Spears.. She's worth more than she knows.

Girl it’s just a *** and a flash of minge it’s not that deep …

She looks great, poses aren't always the best, bit awkward at times but hey I'm no model either, go for it girl. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.