Azealia drags Nicki and her husband

Stepfon

5 hours ago, Oxy said:

Why can’t she start her podcast instead of ranting for free. 

she did

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theweekend

• Stepfon

• FOCK

• Protocol

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen spilled, the Barb tears in this thread are a kii

I wish we had gotten a third person POV from some person filming a crazy girl yelling at Home Depot only to find out it's Azealia :dies: 

She is right but I think this female rap beef is just tired. It's wasted energy that leads to bad things.

All these ladies have their unique style, voice and perspective.

they are supposed to show that the way Da brat, Queen la, Salt n pepa, Foxy, Kim, Missy and dem did in the 90s.

Except they have more opportunities than there were in the 90s and they'd rather be surrounded in negativity.

Tragic

“Like, clearly the ***** (Nicki) can’t afford fresh produce.” That took me out :rofl:

Say what you want about her, but she knows how to read a girl down. And she didn’t lie.

All that screaming and shouting and still none of these rap girls will respond to her. I doubt they even watched her stories :toofunny3:.

Leave it to Azealia to be invested in everyone else's careers and business but her own and still Cardi won't give her a feature :toofunny3:.

lmaoooo at she speaking the truth at Home Depot, then at home saying how expensive Home Depot is. we can only love her.

and she saying she bought her mansion over gays' buttholes lmaoooooo

we need her to have her second wind in Warner. she deserves it.

15 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

All that screaming and shouting and still none of these rap girls will respond to her. I doubt they even watched her stories :toofunny3:.

Leave it to Azealia to be invested in everyone else's careers and business but her own and still Cardi won't give her a feature :toofunny3:.

if cardi saw akbar something tweets someone will send her AB ones for real there's no way cardi won't see it.

Edited by theweekend

Something about her looks different other than the hair :katie:

Her face when she came to the realisation that Nicki has zero Grammys :bibliahh::bibliahh:

15 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Why is she at Home Depot dhhwgwyqbfjkwbf:deadbanana4:

Her being in HD is seeeenddddinnngggf meee 

:ahh:

She's such a mess :toofunny3:

37 minutes ago, KOMH said:

Her face when she came to the realisation that Nicki has zero Grammys :bibliahh::bibliahh:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

Her being in HD is seeeenddddinnngggf meee 

:ahh:

lmao it's so funny. the fact earlier stories showed her cleaning outside walls of her mansion then she proceed to Home Depot to buy home repair things and somehow she realized that was the time to speak facts. that truly amazed me.

1 hour ago, theweekend said:

lmao it's so funny. the fact earlier stories showed her cleaning outside walls of her mansion then she proceed to Home Depot to buy home repair things and somehow she realized that was the time to speak facts. that truly amazed me.

Can you imagine being in Home Depot at hearing all this, especially for the folks that don’t know who she is…. :deadbanana:

51 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Can you imagine being in Home Depot at hearing all this, especially for the folks that don’t know who she is…. :deadbanana:

lmao probably they don't even give a .... for her but how could they know she's giving advices for LIFE to cardi. if I were them I would be listening to the ENTREPRENEUR who made herself for life off gays buttholes :clap3:

10 hours ago, theweekend said:

and she saying she bought her mansion over gays' buttholes lmaoooooo

She literally went fffff and stopped short of saying the ***. :rip: And that whole rant about the gay stans and their 10-year old stan Twitter accounts. :rip: 

"Don't you have some gay activities?" :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.