Azealia drags Nicki and her husband

Stepfon

12 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Take it up with your girl then. This is the standard she set. 

One minute y’all wanna claim “Cardi opened doors & now all these girls are thriving”, the next you want to clown them & say they’ll never make it or amount to more than beef (ironically, reality tv beef being the foundations of  Cardi’s career). So which is it? 

It’s only a certain amount of girls really thriving right now in rap not all of the girls are going to make it no matter how hard they try, the girls coming at Cardi should be embarrassed that the “beef” still isn’t translating to actual sales or streams, they were used to boost a song and still didn’t get credit and the remix charted nowhere. :deadbanana2:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theweekend

• Stepfon

• FOCK

• Protocol

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Take it up with your girl then. This is the standard she set. 

One minute y’all wanna claim “Cardi opened doors & now all these girls are thriving”, the next you want to clown them & say they’ll never make it or amount to more than beef (ironically, reality tv beef being the foundations of  Cardi’s career). So which is it? 

Cardi literally did open the door for these girls. Like undeniably. Nicki had such a chokehold on the industry and keeping these other girls out and then the second Cardi threw that shoe all these other girls start having their own careers.

Just because Cardi and Doja (and to a lesser extent Megan) are the only ones with star power doesn’t negate this.

I'm loving this Madonna softener filter she uses lately.

3 minutes ago, Domination said:

Cardi literally did open the door for these girls. Like undeniably. Nicki had such a chokehold on the industry.

And I agreed. I said, she set the standard for the girls you see now. But her base now wants to clown them & say they ain’t ****? They’re one in the same. She set this precedent of subpar talent & behaviour. As you said, by throwing a shoe. Reap what you sow. The clown opened a circus. 

Whatever imaginary chokehold you feel Nicki had that wasn’t earned through her sheer talent, marketing, adaptability & perseverance, it’s clear the game is full of wacks now, without her quality control & high bar. Enjoy, I guess. 

R2rC.gif

She is right and she should say it :clap3:

jelani’s sister keeps sending her minions to fight her battles for a reason. Cardi should ignore them, but we all know she won’t :toofunny2:

We love her again. :clap3:  Everyone jealous of cardi. She said it. Nicki mad with her pop singles like freaky that will never go diamond. 

A beautiful and eloquent, compulsively compelling, pathological liar......

If she doesn't tread lightly with Nicki, this whole gaslighting-herself propaganda project may likely put Banks in jeopardy of landing in a legally defamatory hot tub; alas! I highly doubt Minaj will continue biting her tongue with this one.

These girls need a Rap Intervention... Iyanla Vanzant or Mo'Nique should host it.

:michael:

Edited by Mellark

Is she in a department store?? :ahh:

omg she signed with Warner? good for her honestly. Her house looks pretty too

Azealia and Nicki are easily the most talented rappers of the last 15 years, and yes I said rappers not just female rappers

Its sad they can’t get along but oh well

God, so she's one of those annoying people who shouts at the supermarkets and mall. 

i can't stand her but when she's right  she's right :michael:

3 hours ago, Eric. said:

I'm loving this Madonna softener filter she uses lately.

:rip: Madonna her never ending impact 

She’s so beautiful tho ?

Her going off in Home Depot of all places is SENDING me :bibliahh:

She spilled though :clap3:

Also that hair is gorgeous :jonnycat:

she looks very pretty

2 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Is she in a department store?? :ahh:

home depot

2 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

full video, I-

not a ******* 12 minutes starting from home depot to her house :rip:

she's a pro 

it is inspiring how talented she is at dragging people :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.