Britney cuts her hair

Jack.

Her hair is probably really damaged due to all the bleaching and hair extensions, etc. I hope she goes back to her natural brunette color and stops using so many products, now that she doesn't have to go on stage.

This was her best look to date:

3dcdae762690a7ab777f4dbb46ebe2f4.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• monstereo

• Bad_vocal_technique

• Zaynsus

• Into The Void

Shorthairney is back

a1f90a4d4ec3259ddb3753760a561220.jpg

The rest of the video was not necessary :toofunny3: But oh well, her page, her content, I guess and IG will probably delete the post anyway.

11 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

And she wonders why her kids are embarrassed

It's like she completely disregards and invalidates her childrens' feelings by doing stuff like this. It's disgusting.

anyone who disagrees better be ok with one of their parents posting naked pictures of themselves on facebook.

Edited by monstereo

Queen living her best life always booking the most exclusive resorts all over the world with her HOT husband, not all her peers can have hot husbands :allears:

She looks great 

I find it funny though how people praise her but call men queerbaiters for posting similar content.

1 minute ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Queen living her best life always booking the most exclusive resorts all over the world with her HOT husband, not all her peers can have hot husbands :allears:

id love to find my Sam :jonnycat:

19 minutes ago, monstereo said:

It's like she completely disregards and invalidates her childrens' feelings by doing stuff like this. It's disgusting.

anyone who disagrees better be ok with one of their parents posting naked pictures of themselves on facebook.

It's like her kids/family completely invalidate her feelings by doing interviews and throwing her in a mental institution against her will during a 14 year conservatorship.

Get a grip.

Edited by Hook Up

Just now, Hook Up said:

It's like her kids/family completely invalidate her feelings by doing interviews and throwing her in a mental institution against her will during a 14 year conservatorship.

Get a grip.

Not you putting the blame on her underage children, who are also victims of this entire fiasco. Vile.

5 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Not you putting the blame on her underage children, who are also victims of this entire fiasco. Vile.

Not you ignoring everything that happened to her for a stan war. Vile. Just admit that instead of taking your current stance.

Her children are pawns in this mess but are still old enough to know better than to publicly speak on their mother's mental health and personal choices.

Edited by Hook Up

27 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Breasts?! On my timeline? Heaven forbid. Lock her up. :fish2:

Bunch of terminally infantile misogynists.

She looks incredible, happy & most importantly, like a free woman. :heart:

Nobody cares about that, its that she does it almost every day. Can she come up with something new? :doc: 

Edited by FightForTanas

27 minutes ago, monstereo said:

I wish my dad would :chick1:

Every time she makes on these naked posts her fans try to deflect by saying things like it’s misogynist to criticize her for that.

the sad part is that being naked is not the real problem.

It’s the way she conducts her self while being naked. 
she acts like a child playing with her dolls, unconcerned, and lacking self awareness. Like she is offering her intimacy to anyone who wants to take it because she doesn’t have the maturity to understand self respect.
really really sad.

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

She looks amazing and I’m glad she have the extensions a break. I’m ready for her to serve this

f43bf02c0dc7aac3d90a8f7b62580fe7.jpg

RockStarShit101
2 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

She looks great :jonnycat:

Her instagram comment sections are a nightmare tho, so many disgusting comments :biblio:

that's basically social media

it's a hateful place

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Every time she makes on these naked posts her fans try to deflect by saying things like it’s misogynist to criticize her for that.

the sad part is that being naked is not the real problem.

It’s the way she conducts her self while being naked. 
she acts like a child playing with her dolls, unconcerned, and lacking self awareness. Like she is offering her intimacy to anyone who wants to take it because she doesn’t have the maturity to understand self respect.
really really sad.

Do yourself a favor and look up the term “liberated”

I’ve always thought she looked cute with shorter hair. The rest of the video though, the transitions. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.