Electra Heart re-enters the Billboard 200 more than 10 years later!

Both Sides Now

Electra Heart re-enters the Billboard 200 this week at number 68 selling approximately 10K copies more than 10 years after its release.

Largely due to the shipment of its 10 year anniversary vinyl, this is only the third week on the Billboard charts for Electra Heart!

Despite its lack of chart success (peaking just at 31), it has remained a cult-classic for Tumblr gays and eventually was certified Gold in 2019 for 500K copies sold in the US.

Congratulations Marina; this album will never die! :clap3:

https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200/

spacer.png

Timeless pop excellence. Power And Control ended careers, I fear. :jonnycat:

she can hate it all she wants but this is her BTD

she needs to slap the wig back on and draw that heart back onto her cheek :ghostface:

A cult classic. :clap3: 

A deeply iconic and influential pop album. Hate how it was a concept album and we never got anything like it again from Marina. :'( 

On 10/5/2022 at 2:38 AM, Both Sides Now said:

Electra Heart re-enters the Billboard 200 this week at number 68 selling approximately 10K copies more than 10 years after its release.

Largely due to the shipment of its 10 year anniversary vinyl, this is only the third week on the Billboard charts for Electra Heart!

Despite its lack of chart success (peaking just at 31), it has remained a cult-classic for Tumblr gays and eventually was certified Gold in 2019 for 500K copies sold in the US.

Congratulations Marina; this album will never die! :clap3:

https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200/

spacer.png

The album should be almost platinum eligible by now; according to a user on UKMix the LP was at 803,000 units as of December 2021 and has continued to have solid recurrent stats. I expect it to be at around 950,000 to 975,000 units. Maybe it'll hit platinum in December?

This album has been one of my faves since 2013 and i'm so glad it's gotten longevity. I still can't believe how harsh the critics were though when it came out.

10k :eek:

insane but we now we need to audience to stream her first album next :redface: 

The album is so good!

The album sounds even worse now than 10 years ago. Some highlights but overall a trainwreck. But I'm a TFJ stan, sooooo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.