Ariana's "One Last Time" to re-enter in the UK

prézli

Ariana Grande’s hit single One Last Time is set to re-enter the Top 40 on this week’s Official Singles Chart in the wake of the devastating attack on her Manchester concert this week.

The track climbs from outside the Top 200 overnight to Number 35 in today’s Official Charts Company sales flash (May 25) as the UK remembers the victims of the attack on Monday which killed 22 people.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/ariana-grande-s-one-last-time-set-to-re-enter-the-official-chart-top-40-following-the-manchester-attack__19266/ 

I wish it went #1

:heart2: 

It peaked at 24#... 2 years later it will get a new peak :jonny3:

Ugh. I really hate that tragedies actually attract people to music... 

So it's re-entering at #35 on tomorrow's chart? If things don't change could it be top 10 next week?  

:weeps: 

It will go top 20 this week I think, top 10 the next one.

My favorite song from her taking on a different meaning. Rest in peace to the innocent victims who were there to have fun and witness Ariana. :chick3:

:cries:

2 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

:weeps: 

It will go top 20 this week I think, top 10 the next one.

2 year later :cries:

4 minutes ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

Why? Music is a wonderful thing to help heal people.

You're right, I didn't really think about it like that. I just wish people would put the charts aside when these sort of things happen. Makes it seem so materialistic.

1 hour ago, Vxspertine said:

You're right, I didn't really think about it like that. I just wish people would put the charts aside when these sort of things happen. Makes it seem so materialistic.

We only focus on the charts because they're an objective measure of the public's listening habits. They give you perspective outside of your hometown and personal listening habits.

OLT is rising because a touching viral video of Manchester singing the song before the explosions is trending on Facebook, not because people wanted to see Ariana achieve success.

1 hour ago, Vxspertine said:

We only focus on the charts because they're an objective measure of the public's listening habits. They give you perspective outside of your hometown and personal listening habits.

OLT is rising because a touching viral video of Manchester singing the song before the explosions is trending on Facebook, not because people wanted to see Ariana achieve success.

You know if I had been away for a week and come back to ATRL today, a thread like this (as well as reading her base thread) would have brought me to the conclusion that Ariana had passed away. :rip:

You know if I had been away for a week and come back to ATRL today, a thread like this (as well as reading her base thread) would have brought me to the conclusion that Ariana had passed away. :rip:

My Everything still tugging wigs :rip:

3 hours ago, JohnGray said:

My Everything still tugging wigs :rip:

The album even snatched DW on Itunes too :rip: 

Thinking bout you is more relatable in the lyrics to this tragedy, but I think this is more light and TBU would be too hard hitting :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.