Serial Killer on the loose in California - 6 victims so far

slik

Stockton is a pretty dicey area. My Mom and I only stayed in a Motel 6 there while traveling. 

Hope they eventually catch him though I wonder if he is targeting homeless and druggies?

It's so gross how this may have been inspired by the Dahmer show and how this will be a true crime series within 6 months :skull: 

True crime needs to die off

13 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

Thank you, Ryan Murphy! 

9 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Netflix is having a team meeting as we speak

3 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

It's so gross how this may have been inspired by the Dahmer show and how this will be a true crime series within 6 months :skull: 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

It's so gross how this may have been inspired by the Dahmer show

This happened before the show :skull: Y'all will just say anything these days 

This doesn't look like it has anything to do with Dahmer. He simply shoots the victims and leaves. I have not heard anything in the video about sexual assault or anything.

Still terrible and shocking. 

16 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

It definitely wasn’t…did you read the article 

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

It definitely wasn’t…did you read the article 

You know what, no. I'll own up to that. But my point stands, I used the word "could" for a reason.

30 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

It's not. Serial killers never stopped in usa, there are literally long lists of them every decade, even Wikipedia have a full entire topic about them in USA alone...

do we know if the victims have something in common besides being men? this is horrible anyway… and to the ones blaming Netflix and Dahmer… with or without that series there will always be serial killers out there around the world 

Edited by Julia Fox

• ATRL Moderator

This is what happens when you glorify serial killers for entertainment.  

9 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

do we know if the victims have something in common besides being men? this is horrible anyway… and to the ones blaming Netflix and Dahmer… with or without that series there will always be serial killers out there around the world 

All but one are hispanic. RIP to the victims 

Dahmer been a well known serial killer for decades :rip: this ain’t inspired by a Netflix show. 

37 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

You know what, no. I'll own up to that. But my point stands, I used the word "could" for a reason.

You really think that all it takes for someone to become a serial killer is watching a Netflix show? :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

Thank goodness I look 10.

For a second i thought you meant you looked 10/10 but then i realised what you reslly meant :bibliahh::deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

No it's not. This is such a myth; nobody who's not already bent on evil watches a true crime show and decides to go out and kill 

There are literally copycat crimes all the time - see school shootings for example.  I’m not saying specifically that the Dahmer Netflix show caused this, but the US has a hard-on for true crime and it can definitely inspire evil people to fully commit to some crimes. 

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

For a second i thought you meant you looked 10/10 but then i realised what you reslly meant :bibliahh::deadbanana4:

:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.