If you got 300k$ to move to another country

Demi Lovato

You have to leave the country you’re living in rn, but you get 300K$ to BUY AN APARTMENT (you can’t save any of the money… if you buy it for 100K you loose 200K)

where would you go and why?

Edited by Demi Lovato

Mexico is really cheap country with an amazing weather (Mexico City) and awesome food.

I'd like to go to Portugal but I've heard they're really racist and xenophobic so :emofish:

Maybe I'd go to Canada people seem to be really nice there.

I'd go to Wales and have my friend move in. Really pretty, manageable weather and good overall country

I’d probably go somewhere with either English as the majority language or plenty of support for it if I can’t have time to prepare. Maybe if I had a little more time, I’d work on choosing a northern European country with particularly good work-life balance - I’ve had some really bad experiences with that in the recent past and I’d like to just settle down and have time and space to breathe and exist freely. There are a lot of places in the world where that’s really hard to do. I’ve read a lot about European nations where people in my industry can get decent pay for reasonable hours, but I’d do my homework of course.

I probably would not move.  The $300k would not justify the pay cut I would take in another country. 

I’d maybe consider Toronto, but I like Chicago more and would rather be in that Great Lake city. 

Edited by byzantium

47 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

I would never live in an apartment 

:deadbanana4:

I'm from Canada and I am considering moving abroad so 300k would be amazing and could 100% buy me an apartment in some European city. Obviously it won't be in the center of the city but outskirts and would be nice. I'd either move to somewhere in Germany or somewhere in Spain. I'm chasing the hot German and Spanish D. 

people sayings NZ :rip: im not sure 300k would buy you anything to live in.
I'd move to any European country I could afford. I'd wanna live somewhere not so isolated from the rest of the world.

England or Scotland, Canada, or Denmark, Sweden, or Finland. Why? Well, these countries easily have a better quality of life then where I live now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.