Community movie coming to Peacock | Six Seasons and a Movie!

Lee!!

I am going to need Donald and Yvette to return because there is NO movie without the whole gang.

9 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

I am going to need Donald and Yvette to return because there is NO movie without the whole gang.

She has tweeted a couple times about it, hopefully they are :dancehall:

Why did they leave out the two black actors of the gang in that tweet? :deadbanana:

They can kkkeep it.

I understand if Donald Grover is too busy too be in this film but it won’t be the same without everyone being there. 

but why would Yvette not be in this film? :dancehall3:

Edited by Happylittlepunk

31 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Why did they leave out the two black actors of the gang in that tweet? :deadbanana:

They can kkkeep it.

I mean. There’s a decent chance Donald Glover won’t come back because he’s got a lot going on now, and who knows what’s going on with Yvette. Kind of absurd to assume anything nefarious when we know next to nothing still. A third of the confirmed cast are POC. Chill.

Anyway. Yesssss. :clap3: 

37 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

They can kkkeep it.

And that makes them racist? :biblio: Posts like this should be warned tbh

For all we know both of them could've rejected the offer.

Im sure Yvette will at least appear in a cameo or a very small role, Donald is completely out of the picture me thinks 

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

They can kkkeep it.

Considering the fact that there was racism from Chevy on the original set I can see why they didn't want to return, if that's the case. Rethink this take.

i can't believe that they actually did this :WAP: (tho the 4-6th season have been a let down... and i'm definitely not counting on the original squad to reunite considering how Donald Grover has become an art snob over the past couple of years :rip: ) 

I’m SO excited. I only hope Donald signs on too. 

YAY!!!  :party: 

YAS! A dream COME TRUE!!! :jonny6:

You need everybody to come back if you’re really gonna do this (except from Chevy Chase, he can stay gone).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.