Hailey Bieber tops Spotify!

Cheers

Congratulations to the new Princess of Pop! :heart: 

Her popularity growth has been insane this year, she has her target audience wrapped around her chrome painted finger 

22 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Her popularity growth has been insane this year, she has her target audience wrapped around her chrome painted finger 

This is very true. Hailey has really become her own star. Her nails, her smoothie, her fashion, etc. all go viral :deadbanana2:. And she's about to reach 50m on IG soon.

She hooked up with the biggest white male pop star of the late millennial gen and is a lifestyle blogger and model. She basically had great access to the exact target audience she needed to succeed. All she had to do was wait for them to get over Selena Gomez and pump content. I can praise Bella Haddid that actually went from nepotist to second line Haddid girl and now to major supermodel of her time overpowering her sis, but Hailey i’m yet to be impressed by her work

Still good for her because what she has achieved she would never as Hailey Baldwin

Didn't know podcasts have charts now. :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

She hooked up with the biggest white male pop star of the late millennial gen and is a lifestyle blogger and model. She basically had great access to the exact target audience she needed to succeed. All she had to do was wait for them to get over Selena Gomez and pump content. I can praise Bella Haddid that actually went from nepotist to second line Haddid girl and now to major supermodel of her time overpowering her sis, but Hailey i’m yet to be impressed by her work

Yes stan Bella, she was up against impossible odds; the awkward dark-haired sister to the blonde, blue-eyed angel-faced Gigi, but she somehow pulled through with her iconically sharp cheekbones and serving kvnt in every photo, and is now the superior sister. An inspiration.

5 hours ago, Protocol said:

Yes stan Bella, she was up against impossible odds; the awkward dark-haired sister to the blonde, blue-eyed angel-faced Gigi, but she somehow pulled through with her iconically sharp cheekbones and serving kvnt in every photo, and is now the superior sister. An inspiration.

Okay lets calm down, she looks like a classically attractive model and was born rich lol

Edited by Otter

11 hours ago, Protocol said:

Bella is a blue eyed blonde too though :deadbanana4: still my favourite girl though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.