Funniest ATRL Post or Thread?

wehavetostan

• ATRL Moderator

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one.
might be it for me considering what the actual subject was

'Popgirls as boats?' has to take the cake 

I love Beyonce but the way they EVISCERATED her ass in that thread is :deadbanana2: :jonny6:

Another would be the POP EMERGENCY CTTR 100k :WAP: as the sequel to POP EMERGENCY ARTPOP 250K.

Special shoutout to the 'How many countries do you know?' thread (i forgot the actual name but it was a thread where it basically devolved into idiotic arguments about whether or not America should be one continent :deadbanana2:)

Edited by MingYouToo

20 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

“So they finally found Madonna’s crypt” 

when someone said "did you know the director of Xtina's fighter video was blabla?". And you said sarcastically "there's such a thing as google and wikipedia you stupid little *****" and they said they were curious and you said "maybe you should compile your findings in a thread"

This one always sends me:

“Imagine being asked to meet a black suited man with sunglasses In some remote cafe. Then after he pats you down at the door to make sure you are not carrying any
recording devices, and opens the briefcase through finger scan & two step verification sms texts, and saliva samples. The suspense intensifies only for it to be broken by "And
the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate / Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake / I shake it off", I would be PISSED”

:rip: 

The Leona Lewis horse jokes always cracked me up, especially when the word HORSE was hidden in acronyms and stuff like that. It was so dumb it was actually kind of genius. 

Cancer kid hospital ciara disappoint

Racisme 

I sent a video compilation of hole pics to my crush with superbass in the background but he still ignores me

Is reading in public pretentious 

If pop girls were fast food joints / restaurants

Jessie j stan breaks her own leg to be like jessie j 

Searching for her career

20 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

Cancer kid hospital ciara disappoint

Racisme 

I sent a video compilation of hole pics to my crush with superbass in the background but he still ignores me

If pop girls were fast food joints / restaurants

Jessie j stan breaks her own leg to be like jessie j 

Searching for her career

omg 
"you greasy snow bunny"
"worry about your grandmother dying at the same hospital, her t cell count is depleting by the second"
"we ci you"

Do you have the full quote of : what is wrong with film of black slave? it is of interest to the blacks racisme racisme very tired 

what about the "going to africa hope I don't get aids" thread about that tweet by the pr executive?

1 hour ago, ks_dollar said:

Iconic. Also the one where bajaboy complained about his friend being college-educated :rip:

That thread where ATRL collectively got together in a once-in-a-lifetime moment to spam the avi of that Xtina user when they had tried to miserably drag Britney always sends me :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Saddest wedding goes viral

Gaga "Rosa" photoshoot leak

Do you print threads?

At a time when every basic pop boy pulls the queer baiting card just for the buzz (Bad Bunny, Charlie Puth, those Kpop artists...) Harry is the only who created a whole universe, direct line and artistic perspective including that grey zone about him.

:dies:

Thank you @State of Grace.for reminding us of this hilarious post by quoting it on your profile.

Edited by Moonlight Nation

2 hours ago, Moonlight Nation said:

:dies:

Thank you @State of Grace.for reminding us of this hilarious post by quoting it on your profile.

I still scream everytime I see it in my sig :toofunny2:

Carly Rae meeting her fans at David’s tea and only 19 people showing up 

brandy stepping on poo

This was early 2010s so y’all are too young

The Double Dutchess leak disaster. A drama, a spy thriller, a comedy: it was just everything.

7 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Shakira to be Killed in Saudi Arabia :deadbanana4:

omfg yes. wasn't it with ROCKETS? loool

4 hours ago, Babydoll. said:

omfg yes. wasn't it with ROCKETS? loool

YES :deadvision:

22 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one.

omg this was sooo iconic. The fact we purged old ATRL in hopes of fixing 503s only for it to be useless is a travesty :hoetenks:

THere was one thread where one user did a 1-2-3 punch of Nicki drags in response to a Nick stan and they each were ruthless 

I wish I could pull it up 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.