Russia requests UN Security Council meeting for Friday about the pipeline explosions

anti-bitch

They are trying to gaslight the world into thinking that Russia is not behind the pipeline sabotage. :celestial5:

MOSCOW, September 28. /TASS/. Russia intends to convene a United Nations Security Council session in connection with the provocations against the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote on her Telegram channel on Wednesday.

"Russia is planning to call for an official meeting of the UN Security Council over the provocations against the Nord Stream-1 and Nord Stream-2 pipelines," Zakharova said.

https://tass.com/politics/1514819

UNITED NATIONS, September 28. /TASS/. An emergency meeting of the United Nations Security Council concerning acts of sabotage against the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines is scheduled for Friday, September 30, Russian Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN Dmitry Polyansky said on Wednesday.

https://tass.com/politics/1514847

Zakharova also insinuated that the US might be behind the sabotage. 

“On February 7, 2022, Joe Biden said that Nord Stream would be finished if Russia invaded Ukraine,” foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on social media, posting a video of Biden saying “we will bring an end” to Nord Stream 2 if Russian tanks cross Ukraine’s border.
“Biden is obliged to answer the question of whether the US carried out its threat,” Zakharova added.

https://english.alarabiya.net/business/energy/2022/09/28/Biden-is-obliged-to-answer-if-US-is-behind-Nord-Stream-gas-leaks-Moscow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Gov Hooka

• KillingYourCareer

• AlanRickman1946

Top Posters In This Topic

Inch resting!

Just put an end to this war, please (and by end, I don't mean nukes but peaceful negotiations. We are TIRED and stressed.)

I’m not pro-Russia at all and HATE Putin and this entire war but I honestly would see America carry out something shady like this as a false flag attack… :lakitu:

This is definitely either Russia or America’s doing…

Edited by Bicassie

2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I’m not pro-Russia at all and HATE Putin and this entire war but I honestly would see America carry out something shady like this as a false flag attack… :lakitu:

Nah, I think the stakes are too high for that. I think it's more likely that Russia did it and will blame the US for it, perhaps as a distraction from the war and Russia's domestic turmoil.

Would the country that damaged Norway's undersea internet cables lie?

Just put an end to this war, please (and by end, I do mean nukes and not peaceful negotiations. We are TIRED and done.)

19 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

This is definitely either Russia or America’s doing…

America has done FAR worse but this is explicitly Russian propaganda. 

However, I don't think it's meant to gaslight the world, as we have clearly seen how Russian misinformation campaigns operate.

This is pushing a narrative to justify their mess on a domestic (and maybe allied countries) level + getting tankies all over the world that already justify massacres to talk about something else. 

4 minutes ago, 808s said:

Europe needs to quit being USA's dumb puppet and start thinking on its own

We can recognize USA's atrocities and still see that Russia is a threat to the safety of Europe right here and right now.

Just now, anti-***** said:

We can recognize USA's atrocities and still see that Russia is a threat to the safety of Europe right here and right now.

He's from Serbia. It's not his fault...They are programmed that way. Like russian bots.

4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

He's from Serbia. It's not his fault...They are programmed that way. Like russian bots.

I'm not from Serbia you pos

17 minutes ago, 808s said:

I'm not from Serbia you pos

Oh Macedonia, I forgot. Or Montenegro. Either way, you are pro Russia and pls don't respond with "I'm against the war, but"....I have had enough of y'all 

actually looking at the delusion of some of y’all to think that Russia would sabotage the only economic weapon they have against Europe. 

there is a polish politician thanking the US for sabotaging the gas pipeline. 

Edited by Gov Hooka

4 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

actually looking at the delusion of some of y’all to think that Russia would sabotage the only economic weapon they have against Europe. 

5 minutes ago, Taylena said:

The number one suspect is the Biden administration.

45 minutes ago, 808s said:

Europe needs to quit being USA's dumb puppet and start thinking on its own

Glad to see that i’m not the only who isn’t fully trusting of the USA in these types of instances. Russia could very well have done this but we definitely need an investigation on this cause sumn might not be clean in the buttermilk with this.

Russia and America are both not to be trusted imo

Edited by Bicassie

7 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Your source is a... satirical account :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

:gaycat7:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Inch resting!

Just put an end to this war, please (and by end, I don't mean nukes but peaceful negotiations. We are TIRED and stressed.)

Girl stop living in a bubble, putin don't want any peaceful negotiations unless it's gonna be on russian terms which means Ukraine should give up their eastern territories including Crimea and accept the defeat, not gonna happen. Ukraine never attacked russia, people there simply just want a better life as a part of EU and russia stressed and pressed by this fact, they want Ukraine as their colony of slaves that will obey and feed moscow, simply as it is. 

I mean, Biden did literally say in February 2022 that the US would shut down the pipeline if Russia invaded and, when pressed over how it's technically under German control, said that such didn't matter and that the US has the right to shut it down even if Germany disagreed. :skull: You can't get mad that people believe in (possibly or even likely untrue) thinking when the US basically invites peopoe to think such things with their actions. 

This isn't to say who did or didn't do it. I'm just concerned with taming the beast that is the US. :michael:

21 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I really don't know what you were trying by posting what is literally a known satire parody account (and one that makes it clear it is so in its bio) but I can assure you you're not serving what you think you are by posting that with "delusion" and then implying something major.

32 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Not you quoting a ******* satire account

12 minutes ago, Communion said:

I mean, Biden did literally say in February 2022 that the US would shut down the pipeline if Russia invaded and, when pressed over how it's technically under German control, said that such didn't matter and that the US has the right to shut it down even if Germany disagreed. :skull: You can't get mad that people believe in (possibly or even likely untrue) thinking when the US basically invites peopoe to think such things with their actions. 

This isn't to say who did or didn't do it. I'm just concerned with taming the beast that is the US. :michael:

I don't think the US would do anything to hurt mainland Europe right now. Putin instead is past the point of caring about the Russian economy clearly. And this hurts Germany more than any other country, so given the sanctions only Russia has a motive to hurt them like that.

14 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I really don't know what you were trying by posting what is literally a known satire parody account (and one that makes it clear it is so in its bio) but I can assure you you're not serving what you think you are by posting that with "delusion" and then implying something major.

6 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Not you quoting a ******* satire account

31 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

27 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Calm down you Russia deranged buffoons. I posted the wrong tweet.

https://twitter.com/lowkey0nline/status/1574860590572621824?s=46&t=Tzi6VyFMX1Ar_uzjGmndxA

Edited by Gov Hooka

31 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

The people in here buying into Russian propaganda :rip:

It wouldn't surprise me if Russia and the CCP make sure that they have undercover people in all possible forums, even here.

2 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I don't think the US would do anything to hurt mainland Europe right now. Putin instead is past the point of caring about the Russian economy clearly. And this hurts Germany more than any other country, so given the sanctions only Russia has a motive to hurt them like that.

If you don’t think the US wouldn’t sabotage mainland Europe to serve it’s own economic interests then you haven’t studied US foreign policy at all lolol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.