Sam Smith - “Lose You” / “ I’m Not Here To Make Friends”

Yog

Sam mentioned two new tracks in their GQ Interview.

These sound really good :hippo:

Edited by Yog

Genuinely hope both of these songs are better than Unholy. Art over TikTok appeal!

I am really curious. Unholy maybe one of the least things they have ever recorded for me

2 minutes ago, Hector said:

Genuinely hope both of these songs are better than Unholy. Art over TikTok appeal!

I love Unholy and I don't even have TikTok.

I think a lot of people on this forum are unfairly labelling Unholy as just a TikTok song. We all know that if any of the pop girlies released this song people who would be stanning. 

6 minutes ago, Hector said:

3 minutes ago, J-esper said:

I am really curious. Unholy maybe one of the least things they have ever recorded for me

Even tho I absolutely **** with unholy, I can understand for those who don’t like it, it’s very experimental sound for Sam that’s clearly working in their favor but I’m sure there will be future tracks more In Atrl liking 

5 minutes ago, DanDuke said:

I love Unholy and I don't even have TikTok.

I think a lot of people on this forum are unfairly labelling Unholy as just a TikTok song. We all know that if any of the pop girlies released this song people who would be stanning. 

BINGO! 

I don’t understand the Unholy hate, it’s such a bop and something I never expected from Sam. I’m really curious about their new music when I’ve never really cared before. 

58 minutes ago, Yog said:

Even tho I absolutely **** with unholy, I can understand for those who don’t like it, it’s very experimental sound for Sam that’s clearly working in their favor but I’m sure there will be future tracks more In Atrl liking 

Unholy is a smash and what they needed. You can't always expect artchy staff. Artists need some coins too. :eli:

I think some of the issues with Unholy are some of the very cringey lyrics, and the sound (and image?) is so unexpected coming from Sam. 

but yes, if it was Ariana feat somebody, the ones that hate the song would be stanning

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I’m Not Here To Make Friends is a Funk Wav 2 scrap eek

What about lose you? is it good?

19 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I’m Not Here To Make Friends is a Funk Wav 2 scrap eek

Oh really.. I actually liked that album, so I’m intrigued to hear it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.