• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Jude

• Delirious

• mlaredoperez

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely unrecognizable. if only she stopped touching her face and EYES. she looks so different compared to sweetener or thank u next era

What if her drastic change is due to her not wearing long eyelashes anymore? And yeah she looks super thin too

Looking vile:flame:

33 minutes ago, XtianB said:

What if her drastic change is due to her not wearing long eyelashes anymore? And yeah she looks super thin too

Yeah she looks so bad these days

31 minutes ago, TheWayWeWere said:

can she drop this and go to a studio instead? :toofunny2:

mte and I actually stan this musical…. Didn’t she announce she was going to wait to record a new album until after this? And now it’s going to be two films which pushes the next LP out even further :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

From my experience many fans are

concerned with how thin she’s been recently, but no one wants to flood the internet with comments and end up making anything that might be happening behind the scenes even worse. Hopefully it’s on the thin side of her natural healthy weight (she’s a very tiny woman) or just stress related. This industry can be truly evil to women and we all know she has had her share of image issues. Her last IG post, the third pic particularly, made me worry as a fan. Her arms looked like wrists and the shoulder super emaciated. But oh welll… as long as it isnt anything serious

she seems to be enjoying her time on set. i guess it will be a good look for her and she looks freshhh

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Crazy how she's been in London for like three months and this is the first time she's spotted, she really hates celebrity and it's sad (but understandable)

32 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

mte and I actually stan this musical…. Didn’t she announce she was going to wait to record a new album until after this? And now it’s going to be two films which pushes the next LP out even further :deadbanana4:

yeah the album is coming in like 2025

First y'all wanted her to disappear and stop spamming music every year

Now she's doing this and you guys want her back in the studio

Get some sun y'all

10 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

How does she look unrecognizable? She looks exactly the same lol :fan2:

right? :rip: 

lowkey makeup and bad lighting = “new face!!!! unrecognizable!!!! eating disorder!!!” like give me a ******* break you people are a disease 

Edited by Material Girl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.