Deadpool & Wolverine (2024) | Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman | Full trailer released

Lovett

1 Day until the Trailer:jonny6: Jennifer Garner Elektra is Coming, Hugh Jackman Wolverine entering the MCU, a Multiverse Comicbook Movie Classic incoming! These are just the confirmed characters. I hope Disney Marvels goes all out with this teaser.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Lovett

• Broken

• KFC

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Can't wait! :duca: :duca:

• Like 1

very teaser-y but still good! I would've kiiii'd if it was called Deadpool: Wolverine :dies:

• Like 1

The Man Who

It already looks so ******* good!

I also didn’t realise that Pyro was returning. Aaron Stanford was great in Nikita and 12 Monkeys, so it’ll be cool seeing him on the big screen. 

• Like 1

I don't know, was hyped by the hype, but didn't think this was necessarily a selling teaser lol

Yup this is the movie of the year :jonny5:

• Like 1

:jonny6:It’s Living up to the Hype and we only see Hugh for .03 seconds. Incoming MCU classic 

13 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

I don't know, was hyped by the hype, but didn't think this was necessarily a selling teaser lol

Are you serious? This made my eyes water, it was so good. It feels like Marvel is back!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

It already looks so ******* good!

I also didn’t realise that Pyro was returning. Aaron Stanford was great in Nikita and 12 Monkeys, so it’ll be cool seeing him on the big screen. 

Omg I didn't even realise Birkhoff played Pyro :jonny4:

6 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

Are you serious? This made my eyes water, it was so good. It feels like Marvel is back!

Yeah I don't know. Movie is out pretty soon so I thought they coud have made it a bit more banger for a SB special (but it looks fun and I trust Levy for a good directing).

The Man Who
12 minutes ago, KFC said:

Omg I didn't even realise Birkhoff played Pyro :jonny4:

I completely forgot until I rewatched the X-Men movies after having watched Nikita. Now we need Maggie Q as Psylocke. :wanda:

• Thanks 1

Next 5 Months of Hugh & Ryan fighting on socials is gonna be so fun:gaycat4:

• Haha 4

OH MY GOD

YES

PYRO!!!!!!

This looks amazing! and I'm so happy the TVA is making their film debut! Excited for this

• Like 1

i can't wait for this:jonny5: teaser looked so good

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Man Who said:

I completely forgot until I rewatched the X-Men movies after having watched Nikita. Now we need Maggie Q as Psylocke. :wanda:

Omg your mind. This would be such a slay :wanda:

King Wolverine about to save comic book movies again :sistrens:

Deadpool Being Marvel Jesus and recruit Multiverse Mercenary for the TVA is literally the perfect role for him in the MCU:WAP: I still can’t get over the fact Marvel Disney is finally doing this and keeping it Rated R. This about to break Records and reinvigorate Marvel and Comicbook Movies again. Throwing Wolverine in the title alone is gonna print money. X-Men proper are finally here😭 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

Who is the person with the cloak and the mask? Is that doom? Or just some random bad guy?

Hope this somehow bridges into an x-men movie! 

• Like 2

When Marvel Studios was at its Lowest, Fat, Nasty and Broke… Kevin Fiege Came on this ***** Mad as Hell:wanda:

spacer.png

streets saying the next trailer will be from Wolverine’s POV. Ryan about to go crazy with this marketing Rollout

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.