Deadpool & Wolverine (2024) | Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman | Full trailer released

Lovett

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Lovett

• Broken

• KFC

Cute! But can't wait to see Jennifer

No offense but I will never understand marvel fans’ obsession with X men or FF… maybe bc I became a fan with the introduction of the Avengers :michael::michael:

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

No offense but I will never understand marvel fans’ obsession with X men or FF… maybe bc I became a fan with the introduction of the Avengers :michael::michael:

Because the X-Men and FF are Marvel Comics crown jewels (along with Spider Man), and Fox notoriously did a terrible job adapting the source material to the big screen.

The Avengers were B-List characters up until the movie adaptations.

• Like 1

I’ll be waiting for him with open arms and open legs :WAP:

He can scratch and claw me :jonny5:

It’s only be 20+ years we’ve waited to see it. 

Director Shawn Levy responds to a Fan on Twitter, that the Movie will Blow your mind and says it will be classic Deadpool breaking the fourth wall humor😆obviously 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Buffy said:

So cool! But how will this work with the new X-Men reboot?……. As much as i love Hugh Jackman, it’ll be weird if the new actress playing Jean Grey is significantly younger than him 

Wolverine was born in the 1800s, he was always supposed to look somewhat older than Jean, as Jean was a teenager in the 60s.

Not that it matters anyway, because they basically age very slowly for the sake of the comics. :rip: 

He looks so good. That's my Wolverine up there. :monkey: Honestly, I can still see him coming back if Marvel wants to anything with Old Man Logan. 

As for the X-men and Avengers, X-men will always be the superior one. More iconic stories and iconic characters and, if handled well, could easily be a repeak for MCU.

Edited by KaledKalil

I want all the rumors about this movie to be true.

Spoiler

I just want to see Wanda and Magneto as an evil family together :WAP:

• Like 1

Just realized this is opening summer next year ahhh the incoming smashery :WAP:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

:dies:X-Men been the most popular Team in comics. But I can understand if you were a kid in 2012 or something. But even then… they had bigger movies than the MCU until Avengers 1. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

6 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

F4, I agree. they are garb and I am continually shocked when they keep getting movies made.

X-Men just have the juice, PERIOD :coffee2:

Lowkey has me hyped

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

Deadpool killed the Foxverse?!!

The Way Wolverine Yellow pops💀😆

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:dies:X-Men been the most popular Team in comics. But I can understand if you were a kid in 2012 or something. But even then… they had bigger movies than the MCU until Avengers 1. 

Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Thor outgrossed all 2000-2011 X-Men movies. Lol.

The main X-Men movies weren't that big. The biggest one only grossed $740M :skull:. And it wasn't even the biggest superhero movie of that year, it was outgrossed by an obscure team of D-list superheroes:

tumblr_nh9n6jFcIW1rey868o1_500.gif

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Broken said:

Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Thor outgrossed all 2000-2011 X-Men movies. Lol.

The main X-Men movies weren't that big. The biggest one only grossed $740M :skull:. And it wasn't even the biggest superhero movie of that year, it was outgrossed by an obscure team of D-list superheroes:

tumblr_nh9n6jFcIW1rey868o1_500.gif

Aight you got me. But still X-Men were definitely bigger name in the pop culture zeitgeist. Mystique in the mid-2000’s, 90’s animation series, and that trilogy was big. 👏

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

It looks so Good! But I hope this is the last set photo. Save the rest of the movie for when I’m in theaters!

• 6 months later...

Deadpool Trailer Next Sunday:wanda:

spacer.png
from the newest spoilers. This is really gonna be Multiverse of Madness done right. Foxverse No Way Home. Official title of the movie will also be revealed next Sunday 

• Like 1

A trailer???? Already??? 

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

A trailer???? Already??? 

giphy.gif

Yes it’s the first teaser trailer. Movie is in 5 months 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.