Deadpool & Wolverine (2024) | Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman | Full trailer released

Lovett

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Lovett

• Broken

• KFC

I found RR so annoying since he adopted the Deadpool persona in real life and in his other films, he’s so insufferable like RDJ acting like Tony stark IRL.

And I feel like this cheapens Logan, yes I’ve read that this is like a prequel to Logan but still poor Hugh he will never be free but maybe finally an xmen film with him will break the $1B mark, not every R film can be Joker.

This will be an event 

but 2 years from now? Why even announce this since it hasn’t even been filmed yet :deadbanana:

16 minutes ago, Katamari said:

This will be an event 

but 2 years from now? Why even announce this since it hasn’t even been filmed yet :deadbanana:

I’ve seen some people state they released it now to deflect from the news that Blade lost its director which makes sense imo 

As far as filming goes, I think it should start filming soon because Ryan’s trainer posted back in August that Deadpool training started and at the time people were confused but it all makes sense now 

• 5 months later...

The Mobius, TVA, & Miss Minutes being in Deadpool 3 is now confirmed! So it’s likely the Deadpool & Wolverine kill the Multiverse adventure rumors are very likely now. 

This movie is Gonna Eat:wanda:

• 2 weeks later...

Glad the main cast is all coming Back! This is gonna be Gold:clap3:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a thought… what if they brought Hugh back as Albert/Wolverine? Deadpool would be making terminator jokes all through the movie and it would allow Logan to stay dead while still featuring a mostly familiar character. 

• 3 weeks later...

:duca: I mean this new scoop is obviously 100% gonna happen after the backlash of Multiverse of Madness not happening. Disney ain’t gonna fumble their bag twice

Spoiler

Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine won’t be the only X-Man returning in #Deadpool3! Halle Berry, Famke Janssen and James Marsden will also reprise their roles as their Storm, Jean Gray, and Cyclops respectively.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:duca: I mean this new scoop is obviously 100% gonna happen after the backlash of Multiverse of Madness not happening. Disney ain’t gonna fumble their bag twice

Reveal hidden contents

Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine won’t be the only X-Man returning in #Deadpool3! Halle Berry, Famke Janssen and James Marsden will also reprise their roles as their Storm, Jean Gray, and Cyclops respectively.

SCREAMINGGGGG 

this is the best thing i could have ever read regarding this movie omg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ang said:

SCREAMINGGGGG 

this is the best thing i could have ever read regarding this movie omg

Yeah this is shaping up to be what most fans actually want:duca:like I think they might actually do the X-Men justice in the MCU. We are back

11 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wow! :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.