• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Witchpop

• Ampersand13

• JohnWayneHolland

• HausOfGerard

2 minutes ago, Bindi said:

we went from possible surprise release to this :jonny2:

That was never an option, it was just some random fake news spread around. They never were going to do that.

31 minutes ago, rzal said:

Not them going on tour before album :skull: 

Well there's your Petals for Armor/Flowers for Vases tour :gaycat4:

Still not as messy as Ava announcing her album 4 months in advance, only to push it back an additional 3 months :cm:

I expect nothing less than perfection :gaycat5:

• ATRL Moderator

The way 2023 is already going to be iconic :wanda:

Super unrelated but I was leaving my job earlier this afternoon in LA and literally walked INTO Hayley. She was with a friend and on was on the phone, she looked either really focused or upset I couldn't tell, either way I just waved and she waved back. As a stan of 18 years I wish I could've said more but I really could tell today wasn't the day to bother her. :psyduck: She is GORGEOUS in person my goodness. I wonder if she was mad about the release date leaking lol.

All We Know Is Falling

RIOT!

Brand New Eyes

Paramore

After Laughter

This Is Why

:jonny: 

I'm ready, kings!

4.5 months :rip: what's the damn point. Anyway looking forward to the single later, the MV thumbnail looks :jonny5: it better NOT be political. 

JohnWayneHolland

Brand New Eyes is their best album and This Is Why has the same amount of words in the title, this better be a sign :WAP:

also can they put the studio version of this cover on the Deluxe or something

5 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

Super unrelated but I was leaving my job earlier this afternoon in LA and literally walked INTO Hayley. She was with a friend and on was on the phone, she looked either really focused or upset I couldn't tell, either way I just waved and she waved back. As a stan of 18 years I wish I could've said more but I really could tell today wasn't the day to bother her. :psyduck: She is GORGEOUS in person my goodness. I wonder if she was mad about the release date leaking lol.

I can’t believe I missed this earlier :jonny: that is not unrelated omfg… you met Jesus :jonny: so JEALOUS!

7 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

I didn't know heaven was located in California :jonny4:

I had convinced myself that this was coming in September, then I was like things are moving slowly, so maybe November. But nah, they said February :deadbanana2:

Welp, hopefully we get at least a few singles. I'm definitely still super excited though because they always serve quality, I guess good things take time.

I hope album pre-order comes up with the single, I want to see the cover.

12 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I hope album pre-order comes up with the single, I want to see the cover.

As the link for the album preorder was in the screenshot that leaked, pretty sure it will go online tonight.

22 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

As the link for the album preorder was in the screenshot that leaked, pretty sure it will go online tonight.

Nice then, thanks sis

4 hours ago, P!nk said:

These long ass wait times for albums after they’re announced. 

I-

spacer.png

This is still much better than when artists release random singles and you have to wait months for an album to be announced.