Will Nicki Outpeak “Queen” with NM5?

Brikenbur

Despite “Super Freaky Girl” turning out to be a modest-sized hit for Nicki, do you think it’ll translate into album sales for her forthcoming album? 
Do people outside of the Barbz really care to hear a full-length album from her?

Can she only succeed by sampling classic pop hits and rapping from the back of her throat?

Discuss :campfire:

her public image after the VMA’s is much better than during Queen era, so I’m almost certain it will do better

she is the Queen of Rap we will always be perched for a talented legend that writes her own ****.

spacer.png

Edited by ImsoLOUD

13 minutes ago, unison stan said:

no. i'm not sure if she releases an album anytime soon tho

This. 

She was so sure that we were getting NM5 this summer which has passed but we got a compilation album instead. 

HhbvujvUG.gif

I think it will...if it ever comes out. Why hasn't she announced anything yet? I don't think they would waste the hype of the hit that is SFG. Maybe they are waiting to ride this out, release a 2nd single and then release the album? 

But when she will release it?? She lied to us at James Corden telling us that this year / Summer 

I wish SFG was a lead single for NM5 and not that messy greatest hits album 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.