What's your bicep tricep shoulder chest routine?

Before Today

Just wondering what are the 3 exercises for these four that you find effective/work the best for you? :celestial5:

I mostly just do reps of pull-ups and push-ups.  It’s not going to make me a body builder, but I am pretty toned. 

• ATRL Moderator

Chest

Flat Bench (DB or BB), Incline Bench (DB or BB - whatever I didn't do on flat bench), Cable Flys

Shoulders

Military Press & Lateral Raise

Biceps

Incline Curls, EZ Bar Curls, Hammer Curls

Triceps

Overhead DB Extensions, Cable Pushdowns

Shoulders:
Lat raises, overhead press, facepulls or rear delt fly

Biceps:

Hammer curl, dumbell curls, barbell curl

Triceps:

Overhead tricep extensions, cable pushdowns

Chest:

Bench press, dumbell pullover, pec flys, and something for upper chest

The ones in BOLD are the ones that i feel and like the most right now. But it tends to vary with time. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2022 at 3:11 AM, khalyan said:

Chest

Flat Bench (DB or BB), Incline Bench (DB or BB - whatever I didn't do on flat bench), Cable Flys

Shoulders

Military Press & Lateral Raise

Biceps

Incline Curls, EZ Bar Curls, Hammer Curls

Triceps

Overhead DB Extensions, Cable Pushdowns

On 9/27/2022 at 5:40 AM, viego said:

Shoulders:
Lat raises, overhead press, facepulls or rear delt fly

Biceps:

Hammer curl, dumbell curls, barbell curl

Triceps:

Overhead tricep extensions, cable pushdowns

Chest:

Bench press, dumbell pullover, pec flys, and something for upper chest

The ones in BOLD are the ones that i feel and like the most right now. But it tends to vary with time. 

Thank you! I do these too. Killer routines.

On 9/27/2022 at 3:01 AM, byzantium said:

I mostly just do reps of pull-ups and push-ups.  It’s not going to make me a body builder, but I am pretty toned. 

Which is my goal. Toned is good. I don't wanna get too muscular either, just adding some definitions/tones.

PUSH

Arnold Press (3 sets, 10-15 reps)

Bech Press (3 sets, 8-12 reps)

Fly Machine (4 sets, 10-15 reps)

Shoulder Press (3 sets, 8-12 reps)

PULL

French Press (3 sets, 8-12 reps)

Lat Pulldown (3 sets, 8-12 reps)

Row Machine (4 sets, 10-15 reps)

Cable Row (3 sets, 10-15 reps)

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

I just follow those 30-45 minute full body dumbbell workouts that usually consist of lat raises and whatever u call the dead lifts with dumbbells are.

One thing I don’t get is why do you need to separate your strength workouts into different body parts, can someone explain the science to me? 

On 10/29/2022 at 5:20 AM, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I just follow those 30-45 minute full body dumbbell workouts that usually consist of lat raises and whatever u call the dead lifts with dumbbells are.

One thing I don’t get is why do you need to separate your strength workouts into different body parts, can someone explain the science to me? 

Generally a push pull legs workout helps utilise maximum effort for the same muscle type - why do back chest triceps legs all on the same day if they move in different directions which disorientates and unnecessarily exhausts your body 

Or you split them on different days to exhaust one muscle type per day so it gets exhausted and it gives time to heal repair and grow 

+ plenty of cardio and protein & vegetables OP too 

I'm focusing on my lower chest right now while still keeping some upper chest in my routine.

The exercises I do for chest are: Dips, Incline Dumbbell Press and Cable Flyes from a high position. Sometimes I warm up with incline chest dumbbell flyes. My favorite exercises for triceps are the tricep focused dip on a dip machine, incline skullcrushers with dumbbells and either rope/bar pushdowns, or I'll do incline skullcrushers with a barbell. I will also do hammer curls on my chest and tricep focus days.

I do shoulders with back now so I can isolate them more. I do seated overhead press with dumbbells. I have had two injuries with disc herniations with traditional overhead / military press. I also do reverse flyes (sometimes with dumbbells, sometimes with pec deck machine), and a toooon of lateral raises. Biceps I usually do wide grip EZ bar curl / preacher curls / incline curls.

My routine is pretty much: chest and triceps / back, shoulders and biceps / arms / legs and abs / repeat, with rest days as needed.

Edited by Gladiator

On 10/29/2022 at 12:02 AM, Before Today said:

Which is my goal. Toned is good. I don't wanna get too muscular either, just adding some definitions/tones.

Yah. I would agree.  I think most people find a lean and toned person more attractive than an overly muscular guy.  You can look pretty good just doing body weight exercises.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.