Cuban voters approve legalization of same sex marriage and adoption

Chemist

Wonderful progress :clap3: 

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

In all honesty would this happen in the US

No. And if it did, certainly not with 66% of the votes. 

its so weird to see da government allow da people to vote on this issue but not for president lol

This is amazing :clap3:

I didn’t know Cuba was this liberal. Good for them.

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

but cubans in amerikkka tend to vote conservative, it does not make sensee:rip:

It's because it was largely rich right-wing Cubans who ran away to avoid having their wealth expropriated and redistributed to others. :skull:

--

To recognize Cuba for its position as a leader in social causes, the world should speak up and demand the US finally end the genocidal and illegal sanctions placed against the Cuban people. :clap3:

32 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's because it was largely rich right-wing Cubans who ran away to avoid having their wealth expropriated and redistributed to others. :skull:

--

To recognize Cuba for its position as a leader in social causes, the world should speak up and demand the US finally end the genocidal and illegal sanctions placed against the Cuban people. :clap3:

idk i dont think thats everyone, my coworker was poor in Cuba and he is a MAGA NUT. and he says all his family friends are the same.

Queer cubans are already protected by constitutional law from discrimination and now they can legally marry and have kids as well with the support of most of the country. The US could never. :clap3:

Edited by Scars

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.