Future Nostalgia era in Mexico: 8M+ certified units

BlackoutZone

Following Dua's sold out stadium shows in the country Warner Music Mexico finally provided certs of the FN era, they add up to 8.150M making it one of the best selling eras of all time :jonny5:

Are these numbers legit? The numbers for the songs nor named DSN & Levitating don't make sense, Pretty Please certified diamond? Pls :rip: 

8 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Are these numbers legit? The numbers for the songs nor named DSN & Levitating don't make sense, Pretty Please certified diamond? Pls :rip: 

Yes. They realized those thresholds are ridiculous just lately and changed them last year (notice how We're Good is 2x plat while it has more units than 4x plat Love Again), but the units remain correct.

She just played back to back sold out 65k stadium shows there, the era was just insanely massive

So huge there :clap3: 

She makes it look so easy :deadbanana2:

Also, not album track Pretty Please outselling singles Love Again and We're Good :dies:

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

The music market in Mexico was mostly dead around digital era, so it only took 300k units to be certified diamond. After looking how huge streaming became in the country they changed the threshold to 700k units for releases post November 2020.

La reina de México! :clap3:

2 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

The music market in Mexico was mostly dead around digital era, so it only took 300k units to be certified diamond. After looking how huge streaming became in the country they changed the threshold to 700k units for releases post November 2020.

Brazil needs to do the same for the thresholds of their certifications asap. Literally everyone can get a diamond cert here these days. :dies:

If these numbers are legit, then she's the biggest female Popstar there since Madonna or Mariah or i dont who was huge back then in Mexico :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

streaming has grown in mexico and changes were made to certs recently so its legit 

wonder if some old diamond singles are gonna get recert soon Enrique's El Perdedor got to be over 2 million :jonny5:

6 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

If these numbers are legit, then she's the biggest female Popstar there since Madonna or Mariah or i dont who was huge back then in Mexico :deadbanana4:

Mariah was never huge here.

OT: I don't believe that Pretty Please is diamond certified and Love Again isn't :rip: but I do believe DSN and Levitating numbers. 

They forgot to add:

J. BALVIN, DUA LIPA, BAD BUNNY, FEATURING TAINY
UN DIA (ONE DAY)
UNIVERSAL MUSIC
SINGLE TRACK
DIAMANTE & PLATINO & ORO
1 & 4 & 1

Pretty sure at this point it's 2x Diamond 

8 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Madonna -> Britney -> Gaga -> Dua :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.