Why was 'Elvis' (2022, movie) a non-event?

Jude

MadonnasBoyfriend
Just now, Jude said:

Unfortunately I don't listen to people with that avi or username with that irrelevant has been.

You read what I said. Also Elvis sold more albums then whoever your fave is so I see why you got mad. That and everyone in the thread disagreeing with you must have stung. Luckily you can still hide the embarrassing thread that makes no sense at all! 

2 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

You read what I said. Also Elvis sold more albums then whoever your fave is so I see why you got mad. That and everyone in the thread disagreeing with you must have stung. Luckily you can still hide the embarrassing thread that makes no sense at all! 

You really thought you ate. Imagine stanning two irrelevant has beens. Couldn't be me. 

Edited by Jude

MadonnasBoyfriend
5 minutes ago, Jude said:

You really thought you ate. Imagine stanning two irrelevant has beens. Couldn't be me. 

Elvis is the highest selling artist of all time sweetie. And Madonna is the highest selling female artist of all time. Both things are true. You're trolling and having a temper tantrum :rip:

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

1 hour ago, Broken said:

It's the 2nd-biggest biopic of all time...

ATRLers are so out of touch with reality :deadbanana4:

this. Bohemian R success is a crazy exception. Biopic usually just Oscar bait and rarely box office hit.

Elvis did very good but it could been better if they havent choose to tell the story from the bad guy narrative. 

• ATRL Moderator

This movie made $300 million worldwide. What are you talking about?