Are people jealous of Taylor's daily streaming on Spotify that Taylor gets

pccp

They say Taylor is successful due to mass album release while she only has 9 official albums. 2 re-recorded albums.

She has 11 Albums with 34 million per day. That is, each album will receive an average of 3.4M. 3.4M a day is a very large number that few people can reach.. 3.4M a day is a very large number that few people can reach.

Taylor has 11 albums 3.4M/1 days . How many albums have your idols reached this milestone?

Can others stop being jealous Calm Down Taylor Swift GIF by MOODMAN

Sis why does the OP read like an AI trying to generate an ATRL post. 

Yes. The more OTHs say Taylor has no classics, the more her songs cross generations, reach new people and outstream her peers' "classics".

As much as Taylor’s catalogue streams are damn impressive, I’m so tired of daily threads about them :skull: Like ENOUGH.

Maybe stop making threads everyday about it?

I’m a casual fan and I must say that I think we all got it by now that she’s the biggest female on streaming in 2022.

Latin artists always do well on streaming, so it’s not surprising :gaycat2:

Keep posting her success :clap3:everyone is allowed to make threads and show off their faves accomplishments (if any)

55 minutes ago, Communion said:

That is, each album will receive an average of 3.4M. 3.4M a day is a very large number that few people can reach.. 3.4M a day is a very large number that few people can reach.

Taylor has 11 albums 3.4M/1 days .

:clap3:

I cannot even imagine how brave some of these fanbases would be (especially the ones that claim their fad faves are the biggest girls despite their flop recurrent streams) if they pulled even half of Taylor’s monumental streams :gaycat7:

Why would WE be jealous? 

Yes, especially Little Monsters. 
and also Navy who always camping on every Taylor related streaming thread :sistrens:

2 hours ago, pccp said:

That is, each album will receive an average of 3.4M. 3.4M a day is a very large number that few people can reach.. 3.4M a day is a very large number that few people can reach.

what

34/11 = 3.09m

I think you’re thinking of 34m/10

Anyway, those numbers are astounding!

2 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

As much as Taylor’s catalogue streams are damn impressive, I’m so tired of daily threads about them :skull: Like ENOUGH.

Took the words out of my mouth.

2 hours ago, pccp said:

She has 11 Albums with 34 million per day. That is, each album will receive an average of 3.4M. 3.4M a day is a very large number that few people can reach.. 3.4M a day is a very large number that few people can reach.

This is sig-worthy.

2 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Yeah, I don't understand why we don't have one of those streaming threads like Britney and Rihanna

Not jealous, it’s good seeing a woman dominate so hard. I just wish the daily top streamed artist list On Spotify wouldnt just be nine men and one women. We need men to stop dominating so hard

2 hours ago, Almost Home said:

Same :deadbanana4:

I personally contribute to the streams but the daily spam about it is getting tired. Taylor is an absolute commercial monster and not having 3-7 threads daily about the same topic won’t change that I promise :gaycat6:

We're also annoyed by your Gaga threads.:swan:

35 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Yeah, I don't understand why we don't have one of those streaming threads like Britney and Rihanna

I actually opened one in late 2020 but mods closed it.:swan:

5 hours ago, Communion said:

nnn; the streaming bots infiltrated ATRL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.