Cardi clocks, “Unholy” is not #1

bijonse

4 minutes ago, wish said:

She's so lame :toofunny3: why is she checking on Pop Crave's tweets ijbol

I don’t think Belcalis checks up on them moreso they pop up on her TL and she wanted to brag :lakitu:

:rip:

Why these rap girls be more chart obesessed than most popstars :rip:

Anyway congrats Cardi and Glo.

Mess @Sam and Kim not passing Me Porto Bonito yet....

i feel like she didn’t mean it in a bad way LOL she stays posting videos with kim songs in the background 

2 hours ago, wish said:

She's so lame :toofunny3: why is she checking on Pop Crave's tweets ijbol

When's the last time your fave had an Apple Music #1 or a Hot 100 #1 ? :rip:

s1sL7j2.gif

She's the Queen Of Billboard, of course she's gonna clock about her stats :clap3:

s1sL7j2.gif

2 hours ago, Yog said:

Perhaps Barbs do have some points 

1 hour ago, Yog said:

Deleted… she’s so weird :rip:

The fact that you're in here acting high and mighty when the song features a woman who has PUBLICLY bashed Kesha and supported her alleged rapist. I guess anything for a hit huh? A mess tbh. So we can officially stop bashing Latto, Saweetie, Shenseaa and the other girls for working with Dr Luke? I'm just asking for a CONCERNED friend. 

s1sL7j2.gif

56 minutes ago, Scorp said:

When's the last time your fave had an Apple Music #1 or a Hot 100 #1 ? :rip:

s1sL7j2.gif

She's the Queen Of Billboard, of course she's gonna clock about her stats :clap3:

s1sL7j2.gif

Cardi's latest single flopped Hard even featured some big rappers. She is over

what a loser. well, it’s the only #1 this song is seeing on any chart anywhere. she can have it… kim is demolishing globally! 

12 minutes ago, Yawn said:

what a loser. well, it’s the only #1 this song is seeing on any chart anywhere. she can have it… kim is demolishing globally! 

How is she a "loser" when she's literally #1 :ahh:

Kim demolishing? Gurl, nobody knows who that is outside gay Twitter :toofunny2:

Cute jab for fun but Kim is #1 on Spotify and in digital sales. This could chart at #1 on the Hot 100 and T2 might debut at #1 too…on the Bubbling Under :ahh:

19 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

How is she a "loser" when she's literally #1 :ahh:

Kim demolishing? Gurl, nobody knows who that is outside gay Twitter :toofunny2:

she’s a loser because she’s crying on twitter trying to get popcrave to report one measly chart achievement and then deleting her tweet. :rip: 

yea kim is consistently #1 on AM and spotify all across the world! this cardi song is #1 AM USA and #80 USA spotify and then OUT everywhere. kim demolished. 

21 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Cute jab for fun but Kim is #1 on Spotify and in digital sales. This could chart at #1 on the Hot 100 and T2 might debut at #1 too…on the Bubbling Under :ahh:

There is no "but", the topic was AM. This is like someone said "the sky is blue" and your ass tries to clock them with "nice try but the sun is yellow!!11!!" :ahh:

3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

What? How will Tomorrow 2 be #1 on Bubbling Under when it's #1 on Apple Music AND youtube?  :deadbanana2: Make sense please.

No one is saying it will be #1 on the Hot 100 but it will be top 20 at least on the Hot 100 based on Apple Music and youtube.

4 hours ago, Scorp said:

The fact that you're in here acting high and mighty when the song features a woman who has PUBLICLY bashed Kesha and supported her alleged rapist. I guess anything for a hit huh? A mess tbh. So we can officially stop bashing Latto, Saweetie, Shenseaa and the other girls for working with Dr Luke? I'm just asking for a CONCERNED friend. 

s1sL7j2.gif

But Dr Luke isn’t on the song but go off I guess…

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.