• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kevin2803

• genetic fail

• Martyr Of Fame

• Narima

ew i hate that joe got a happy ending. i hope marianne can stay in hiding from him. she really need to be careful. 

• ATRL Moderator

This should have been the last season with Joe being put behind bars. I’m so tired of him constantly winning. Nadia deserved better. And Kate continues to be the worst love interest in the show.

Watched Pt 1 via a YT reactor so now that some of y'all are sharing your Pt2 thoughts.. I have no desire to stream this

Spoiler

I didn't mind Joe getting away with his crimes in past seasons but now enough is enough. 

And Kate is such a dumb ***** for staying with him. 

Honestly the last episode was TRASH. 

Can't believe there wasn't even one hot make out scene between those two characters. :shakeno: So many missed opportunities. 

I had to actively think about turning my brain off to enjoy Part 2, so many weird plot holes and inconsistencies I had to ignore to get through it. Didn't like where it ended either. 

22 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Never watched the show so that explains that :fan:

Yas Halsey yas viral 

Kinda disappointed with that ending. Not sure where I would have liked it to have ended but I know whatever that was... was not it. 

Yeah the ending was not it and this should have been the last season. It's becoming too much unrealistic.

The first half was a snooze fest but the second half had me in a CHOKEHOLD :wanda: 

Justice for the two POC girlies.. Doesn't sit right with me how Joe got to devastate their lives like that :rip:

The second part was SO much better than the first one. I agree that the show should end with the next season and get 

Spoiler

Marianne and Nadia somehow (maybe if Marianne helps her) to put Joe behind bars

The way I can't make it through the first episode of part 2, is it even worth watching? :giraffe:

Season 4 is trash 

Yeah this season overall wasn't really up to the standard of 1 and 2. But it was still watchable.

I was so upset by the horrible ending that Nadia and Eddie got though WTF. :biblio:

At least she and Marienne are loose ends that will hopefully come back to bite Joe sooner or later.

Edited by Zack

I just finished E7 and am still loving it (that twist at the end of E7 was great!) but everyone is telling me that the ending is awful :rip:  I'm nervous...

I wonder if they'll bring Ellie back for season 5 as some major plot twist point

Pls don’t stream this. I can’t take it. This season was soooooo bad PLEASE no more :biblionny:

• 2 weeks later...

I started watching part two and had to stop after 20 minutes. It is so hard to watch, my god :gaycat6: I'll just have to read Wiki and see what happens

Didn’t watch this season but I read about the episodes on Wikipedia and yikes.

Can’t wait for the final girls (Ellie, Marianne and this Nadia chick) to end him next season

Still holding onto hope that Love is still somehow alive and she’ll possibly be the one to kill Joe

:jonny:

Edited by Venom

Phoebe’s ending was pleasing. That’s about it. I wonder how they’re going to drive the show now that Joe is 

Spoiler

a public figure

#JusticeForNadia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.