Who Knew vs. Hurt vs. All Good Things vs. Because of You

naval23

Which one is your fav?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your fav?

2. 2. Which one is your least fav?

Voted for Who Knew for personal reasons but Hurt is the best song between them.

I wish to receive the holy spirit that possesed Xtina when she was recording this

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magazine

• naval23

• TSwiftie

• Phaunzie

Top Posters In This Topic

All very solid songs for each artist's discography. 

Hurt (hits hard) > Because of You (raw and therapeutic) >> Who Knew >>>> All Good Things (Come to an End)

Hurt wins and the rest of okay however I have a distain toward Because of You so despite my vote going to Nelly because I click the wrong option, it is Kelly who is my least fav.

Because of You reminders me of the 2000s in the worst way possible. Sorry that is my opinion.

2 hours ago, TipToe said:

Who Knew > All Good Things > Hurt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Because Of You (this was on a brazilian soap opera and played a lot, plus i hate ballads that are too dramatic so i thought the sing was annoying. Kelly apparently has a lot of these, lol)

Girl, this amount of times, that song was shelved down my throat on the radio, at school variety shows, televised talent shows and especially in soap operas. It was inescapable, and I used to love that song however that level of overexposure make me roll my eyes when that chorus comes on.

Hurt but accidently voted hurt ad least fave Bc I didn't read it. 

Hurt is up there but omg because of you is one of the best of all time. Of all time!

All Good things is one of my favourite songs of all time

6u9cit.gif

Wow this was hard. My favorite is Who Knew followed closely by BoY.

Hurt is also a 10/10, so my least fave is All Good Things (but that song is still a 9.5 :bird:)

Xtina lowkey gives a really good acting performance in the Hurt video. Has she ever tried more acting besides that movie with Cher?

My all time fav: All Good things, but the Spanish version 

Least fav: Who Knew

Edited by Rhiannon

Diffucult poll.

Who Knew is a masterpiece and maybe P!nk's best song. 

Because Of You is so iconic amd heartbreaking.

Hurt is truly a masterpiece with a great video too.

All Good Things is honestly the only famous song by Nelly that I never really got into. 

Who Knew > Because Of You > Hurt > All Good Things 

Damn this is hard, I can’t choose a favorite. Back then my answer would be between Hurt and Because of You. Now it’s between Because of You and Who Knew.

i loved Hurt so so much and used to listen all the time but it lost replay value for me over the years.

All Good Things is my least fave, but it’s still a nice song.

I related to Who Knew so much when it came out!  It was when I started to realize that I'd lost touch with all my friends from school in my home country  :weeps:  

As for least fave, I went for Becauzzz of You, but I was also considering AGT(CtaE).

Edited by andresg770

Where is Keep Holding On from Avril? That was also released in 2006!

Anyway, all great songs but I give the edge to Pink. Something about that song is special 

Who Knew > Hurt >>> BOY >>> AGT

AGT is good but not in the same league as the others imo.

Voted All Good Things. My favorite Nelly's song. The lyrics are simply outstanding. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.