Jump to content

Megan The Stallion continues to be fake; ignores Lil Kim + promos Glorilla


SmittenCake
 Share

Recommended Posts

Why would she promote a remix Lil Kim personally removed from streaming hours after release?:

 

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.73304/title.lil-kim-megan-thee-stallion-plan-b-removal-streaming

 

I get it your fave stans Tory Lanez but you don't need to go down this path sis. Also using Twitter Barbz that never do their research as a source is not a good look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Why would she promote a remix Lil Kim personally removed from streaming hours after release?:

 

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.73304/title.lil-kim-megan-thee-stallion-plan-b-removal-streaming

 

I get it your fave stans Tory Lanez but you don't need to go down this path sis.

Why hasn't Megan responded to anything Lil Kim has tagged her in? seems to me like Megan did this Kim collab to provoke Nicki Minaj. I'm just calling out Megan's social grifting ways. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Megan being an unapologetically Black Mean Girl really has y'all pressed when Taylor was being the same fake, clout climbing way during her prime. Megan has cemented her lil niche for now and no one is coming for her spot :clap3: Catch her Hosting and Performing on SNL next month. :clap3: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Why hasn't Megan responded to anything Lil Kim has tagged her in? seems to me like Megan did this Kim collab to provoke Nicki Minaj. I'm just calling out Megan's social grifting ways. 

You're calling her out cuz your fave is friends with Tory Lanez. Let's not. You been doing this since Tory and Iggy messaged each other weeks ago and been on a Megan hate spree since then.

 

Again I ask and stay on your own topic, why would Megan promote a remix that lil Kim herself removed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

You're calling her out cuz your fave is friends with Tory Lanez. Let's not. You been doing this since Tory and Iggy messaged each other weeks ago and been on a Megan hate spree since then.

 

Again I ask and stay on your own topic, why would Megan promote a remix that lil Kim herself removed?

This has nothing to do with Iggy and Torey. Have no idea where you came up with that one. I'm calling out the double standards and Megan's constant grifting. But if Nicki were to the same exact things, people would be throwing fits here and there. Also, Lil Kim did not remove that remix but someone on Megans team did. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Megan is so sneaky. The definition of an opportunist who climbs on people for success. Lil’ Kim was very stoked for a collab with Megan but Megan has been ghosting her for weeks on end now and didnt even acknowledge the remix once because the reception was poor. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Megan is so sneaky. The definition of an opportunist who climbs on people for success. Lil’ Kim was very stoked for a collab with Megan but Megan has been ghosting her for weeks on end now and didnt even acknowledge the remix once because the reception was poor. 

 

The remix, in my opinion, was hot. Lil Kim sounds so much better without the auto tune. Everyone's mad coz Nicki didn't say anything thats why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

This has nothing to do with Iggy and Torey. Have no idea where you came up with that one. I'm calling out the double standards and Megan's constant grifting. But if Nicki were to the same exact things, people would be throwing fits here and there. Also, Lil Kim did not remove that remix but someone on Megans team did. 

The article that I posted literally says Lil Kim did it. Or you just wanna make up things to benefit your narrative. Your threads outside of Iggy has been Megan hate threads or posts. People can literally go on your profile and see that. I know delusion is addicting but come on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

The remix, in my opinion, was hot. Lil Kim sounds so much better without the auto tune. Everyone's mad coz Nicki didn't say anything thats why.

I liked the remix too. Just the singing part was unnecessary. I found it very odd that Megan teased the collaboration but didnt even upload it on YouTube or spotify and never gave an explanation or publicly talked about it with Lil Kim or anything. So unprofessional yet transparent of her intentions. And i 100% understand how Nicki felt betrayed by her. She basically did the same thing but on a bigger scale

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I liked the remix too. Just the singing part was unnecessary. I found it very odd that Megan teased the collaboration but didnt even upload it on YouTube or spotify and never gave an explanation or publicly talked about it with Lil Kim or anything. So unprofessional yet transparent of her intentions. And i 100% understand how Nicki felt betrayed by her. She basically did the same thing but on a bigger scale

Megan worked with the City Girls (who dissed Megan for years) and ditched Asian Doll (who as a friend)

Megan stopped being friends with Kylie Jenner to go on to do a music video with Blac Chyna

Megan betrayed Nicki Minaj and collabed with Cardi B (who she was dissing on live with Nicki)

 

now she's ignoring Lil Kim because Nicki didn't bite the bait. Lil Kim is indeed the most disrespected legend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

 

Megan betrayed Nicki Minaj and collabed with Cardi B (who she was dissing on live with Nicki)

that was the part that send me tho. i wouldnt have minded if she collabed with cardi after nicki its just sad to have seen her do it after shading her about not writing her own raps and saying cardi b is like lil pump compared to nicki.

 

like how can you say that just months before collabing with said person. only because they want a hit and climb i guess… but it worked. Wap was massive

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

The article that I posted literally says Lil Kim did it. Or you just wanna make up things to benefit your narrative. Your threads outside of Iggy has been Megan hate threads. People can literally go on your profile and see that. I know delusion is addicting but come on.

Idk what to believe though, b/c their last statement said they reached out to both teams to comment + got no response.  
 

Sooooo that seems, to me, that saying Lil Kim was the one that took it down…is an assumption :michael: Because wouldn’t they already know the reason? Lol!

 

OT: Leave Megan alone…she should be able to promote whoever she wants to.  Like tf…? :laugh: 
 

Lil Kim is super outspoken, so I’m sure she would’ve said something if it was shady business.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Idk what to believe though, b/c their last statement said they reached out to both teams to comment + got no response.  
 

Sooooo that seems, to me, that saying Lil Kim was the one that took it down…is an assumption :michael: Because wouldn’t they already know the reason? Lol!

 

OT: Leave Megan alone…she should be able to promote whoever she wants to.  Like tf…? :laugh: 
 

Lil Kim is super outspoken, so I’m sure she would’ve said something if it was shady business.  

I get that but I'm more inclined to believe it was Kim because there's no tweets or posts about why it got removed from her and she still has the promo pics up. So it's safe to say it came from her ( probably to rework it or something cuz of the 50 drama). I'm just saying that user is always looking for something on Megan since Iggy and Tory messaged each other. It's serving delusional.

 

 

Also why is this in Celebria. This ain't celeb news :rip:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't have any issues with Meg tbh but I just hate the way Kim is treated. It's truly awful and she's opened sooo many doors yet the respect level for her is in the ground.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh look. Nicki's weird ass assistnt who got dragged by Cardi for stalking her folks and getting arrested for stealing $3k worth of clothes. Keep that bum ***** messy **** away from Megan. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Megan worked with the City Girls (who dissed Megan for years) and ditched Asian Doll (who as a friend)

Megan stopped being friends with Kylie Jenner to go on to do a music video with Blac Chyna

Megan betrayed Nicki Minaj and collabed with Cardi B (who she was dissing on live with Nicki)

 

now she's ignoring Lil Kim because Nicki didn't bite the bait. Lil Kim is indeed the most disrespected legend. 

Yall really need to grow up. Nicki exposed herself as simply being upset that Megan didn't send her flowers and congratulations for being pregnant quick enough. And what video did Megan do with Black Chyna? Isn't Blac Chyna the offended party seeing as how she was the one done wrong by Kylie?

 

Meanwhile it completly escapes yall how fake alot of these girls are and they still havent had the same comeup as Megan. Even going so far to link up on a remix that had nowhere near the popularity or impact as HGS. Tragic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

can someone explain what happened with the lil kim remix? i missed this whole thing

Kim released it, 50 cent came in claiming a verse was dragging Nickis son. Kim denies it and drags 50, and the remix is removed a few hours later and hasn't been reuploaded since. Now Barbz and the OP are claiming that Megan removed it ( though there's no evidence) and ignored promoting a song that was removed quickly after release. :rip:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Megan is so sneaky. The definition of an opportunist who climbs on people for success. Lil’ Kim was very stoked for a collab with Megan but Megan has been ghosting her for weeks on end now and didnt even acknowledge the remix once because the reception was poor. 

 

The remix and promotion is still up on Kim's end. Seeing as how she had a problem and full blown argument with 50 Cent, theres clearly no problem with Megan. 

 

It wasn't an offical remix. And you have no idea what the two may be working on together. Then it'll be another excuse trying to make Megan the bad guy who beefs with every other rap girl. Meanwhile yalls fave cant put an @ on it or work with anyone worth a damn. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...