Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

😴

8 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

😴

Yikes looks like Recycleoncé is back :skull: I guess we can look forward to Diva/Clique and Hold Up/Countdown also

Edited by HotFriedChicken

57 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

😴

No thanks, she can keep it. We want the acapella. 

Cmon get me bodied :gaycatina1:

Yes, we need Deja Vu on the setlist. That song went off on the OTRII tour. She needs to bring that bop back! 

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

am i the only one that thinks lot/iwyb is cute :jonnycat:

Yes. Give us another reinvention of it or make space for another RENAISSANCE song (she's surely not doing AUIYM, hope she does but it's unlikely?) or an older deep cut :sadviolin:

17 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

😴

:rip:

We might actually be getting a "Dangerously in Love" performance after all these years! :weeps:

3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

We might actually be getting a "Dangerously in Love" performance after all these years! :weeps:

when was the last time she performed it? 

2 minutes ago, ANTisocial said:

when was the last time she performed it? 

2009, I Am... Yours. :skull: She mashed it up as part of a medley.

37 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

2009, I Am... Yours. :skull: She mashed it up as part of a medley.

jfc.....

we always have to remember, beyoncé tours change at a glacial pace. she LOVES a routine/pattern.

Do we really think the show will be 3 hours? I’m kinda glad I have seating tickets if that’s the case. I mean there’s a reason why Taylor can do a 3 hour show and there’s no way I’d expect Beyoncé to be able to do her shows for 3 hours months on end :coffee:

10 hours ago, AidanUnderYou said:

Do we really think the show will be 3 hours? I’m kinda glad I have seating tickets if that’s the case. I mean there’s a reason why Taylor can do a 3 hour show and there’s no way I’d expect Beyoncé to be able to do her shows for 3 hours months on end :coffee:

Girl I hope not. If so, then hopefully NO opening acts.

Hours in line in 110 F Vegas weather and then 3 hours standing in Club Renaissance? Sounds like HELL to me. :deadbanana2:

OMG if she brings back Me Myself and I, it would be a COLLAPSE!!

Hope she finally shows some love to B'day

Anyone heading to the London date on May 30th ? Be good to meet some other fans especially as my friend has potentially cancelled one me 😔

2 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

Anyone heading to the London date on May 30th ? Be good to meet some other fans especially as my friend has potentially cancelled one me 😔

I've been eyeing up going to this date solo :dancehall: Would be my 3rd show though and I feel like I'm gonna hold fire till we see what she's got in stall for us after Wednesday :cupid:

Tickets for Stockholm already showing in the Ticketmaster website, i’m too hyped :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.