Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

5 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Yes I’m three rows of people away from the B stage :jonny: 

Late response but I hope you enjoyed it!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Aren’t you used to that? Swiftlover

:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

oop.

When someone uses their ankles for all their life and as they age, it may become easier for it to injure later... Unfortunately for Beyonce, her ankle is injured from all her amazing performances in the past. So now she's trying to let it recover. And considering some of you are paying hundreds to see six year old girl style posing from some of these grown 30 year olds, I wouldn't be talking about someone else's energy levels.

22 minutes ago, BnPac said:

How was the ambiance in the stadium?

It was hard for me to tell, because in CR you’re only ever looking at the stage and you kinda forget there’s a whole stadium behind you because you can’t take your eyes off her. But if you’re talking about the energy, it felt like one huge party, everyone was friends, everyone traveled to be there. It was electric.

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

:zzz:

1 hour ago, Mean Trees said:

oop.

When someone uses their ankles for all their life and as they age, it may become easier for it to injure later... Unfortunately for Beyonce, her ankle is injured from all her amazing performances in the past. So now she's trying to let it recover. And considering some of you are paying hundreds to see six year old girl style posing from some of these grown 30 year olds, I wouldn't be talking about someone else's energy levels.

So she's injured? :confused:

I did notice that much of the choreo was serving Mae West gyrate-while-the-boys-dance-around-you but I’m fine with that. The show maintains its high energy, in fact keeps topping itself. It’s one thing to watch a video from a phone and criticize how carefully she’s moving, it’s another to be in the middle of a sea of people all screaming the lyrics to AHAP or Heated, all eyes on her. It was magic even without the Coachella level choreo.

Why didn't she wait until she was healed before going on the road? The demand is there, she could have started the tour next year :rip:

I'm really worried she will injure herself and have to cancel the tour, or if she dances even less as the tour goes on :doc: am I making a big deal over nothing?

16 minutes ago, SwiftLover said:

:zzz:

So she's injured? :confused:

Recovering I guess.

Based on the tour videos, would buying a ticket in B-hive or front row seated ticket by the b- stage be best?

I know we stan pop girls here, but I will never understand the complaints about dancing when Bey slayed the house down with her vocals; most pop stars can't rely on their incredible live renditions of songs. I know she's known for her dancing but she's not super young anymore. If this is an example of a "low energy" performance then the hive is lucky lol. Or would ya'll rather her injure herself again? :psyduck:

46 minutes ago, SwiftLover said:

Omg noo. Why her energy so low :biblionny:

she better give what needs to be gave or I’m selling my tix cause wtf is going on :lakitu: is she ok? 

It's giving Su... nevermind

She could utilize AHAP’s set so much better 

Lose the Illuminati antlers, get ur ass on the table and MOVE! No footwork required 

First show of any tour always feels like a rehearsal. There’s a reason why she opened in Sweden. It took Gaga a couple of shows to really get into it with Chromatica last year.

Her body is looking great. Wonder if she’s hopped on the Ozempic train?

3 hours ago, BnPac said:

Nope.

I’m selling my ticket. *** her! :angry:

1 hour ago, Mean Trees said:

oop.

I heard it’s actually injured due to a blow up with Solange :siptea:

Just now, FreeXone said:

I heard it’s actually injured due to a blow up with Solange :siptea:

Well Janet stan, you can't just drop this and not elaborate further. :chick2:

53 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Why didn't she wait until she was healed before going on the road? The demand is there, she could have started the tour next year :rip:

I'm really worried she will injure herself and have to cancel the tour, or if she dances even less as the tour goes on :doc: am I making a big deal over nothing?

The truth is that we dont know how severe the injury is. It might be permanent, and this might be a "new normal" for Bey. Maybe this is "healed" and thats all ur gonna get. It might not be permanent and she'll be back to her old self in a minute. We simply dont know but the show was fantastic, she doesnt need heavy choreo to command the stage. Its 100% even better in real lofe

:deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I’m late…but where tf is Ashley? :coffee2:

She prob wasn’t needed the dancing was limited.

-

I wish Bey would confirm what was wrong with her! On one hand I think it would get her sympathy from the GP, “oh she’s so strong she is pushing through”!   But could possibly impact ticket sales!?

Edited by chris1991

26 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Well Janet stan, you can't just drop this and not elaborate further. :chick2:

Read a blind item:

long story short they got into an argument about their kids. Solange said some rude stuff alleging one of Beyonces twin has health issues outed it and the fight pursued.

Edited by FreeXone

Just now, chris1991 said:

-

I wish Bey confirm what was wrong with her! On one hand I think it’s get her sympathy from the GP, “oh she’s so strong she is pushing through”!   But couple possibly impact ticket sales!

Ha, yeah I noticed.  

It’s all very disappointing though, ngl. 

Well, the dancing is just a plus when she has that amazing stage presence, vocals out of this world and countless hits :bam:

:hoetenks:

15 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

-

I wish Bey would confirm what was wrong with her! On one hand I think it would get her sympathy from the GP, “oh she’s so strong she is pushing through”!   But could possibly impact ticket sales!?

Could be concerns from insurance. Might not wanna freak them out

Most likely tho it’s that she/the promoter doesn’t want to sow any “doubt” with the public 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.