Beyoncé | Renaissance World Tour | Tour of the Decade leaves all in awe!

James_Dean

8 minutes ago, on the line said:

I heard it only took 32 songwriters and 14 producers to flip that hair for her! 

The way she’s ruined your day that it’s got you fuming in her tour thread. 

She won, I fear 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• ChapelHooker

The staging reminds me of those massive music festival stages that are always so amazing. The staging is simple but yet so effective. She ate that. 

what happened with her ankle? first time i’m hearing of this tbh 

What a PHENOMENAL tour by one of THE greatest performers alive today :jonny: 

Such a meticulously planned and brilliantly conceptualized show. The stage, props, visuals, technology, lighting, PRODUCTION! The attention to detail. Immaculate. And it looks so much fun too at the same time.

Everything was great honestly outside of maybe a couple outfits and setlist choices, but this was just the first show and there's always room for changes as the show progresses so :clap3:

She looks and sounds amazing, as always. 

It's a bit jarring to watch her not be able to perform at the kind of energy level that we're all used to from her because of the injury so really hope she's okay and able to make full recovery soon. 

She needs to sit down on that news anchor chair with ha bee costume if they’re serving… that choreo. :psyduck:
I think my only disappointment was AHAP. The backdrop was a serve, but her stiff movements in that costume got to go. Also I thought Partition on the tank was hilarious. :bibliahh:Outside of this, her best tour tbh. Still it’s her first public show also in how many years, she’ll work out the kinks and hopefully that KNEE is blessed and healed by the time it’s my show. :jonny5:

Is there a reason she's not really dancing? It's a mix of Chromatica and Motomami tours, which is dope! I need to see more cities though cause it's not giving what I was hoping for right now.

EDIT: Just read about the knee situation. Hope she gets better quickly 

LigiousThat member has been perched in this tour since a month after it's announcement. 

You would think for someone who would be glad to be on another continent when she comes to visit, he would do something as easy as staying away from her tour thread. 

Some people are just funnily sad just like that huge hater who watched religiously more than 2 hours of a show of an artist he despises but most importantly that he found absolutely bad from the first minutes. :toofunny3:

Ohhh just watched some videos on TikTok and she was impeccable. Amazing vocals. 

All of the videos I've seen she's just standing at the center of the stage though. I haven't seen a single video where she uses the circular stage. Is she still not able to move due to the injury? 

she looks AMAZING!!!! she is giving omg I need tickets 

46 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Was AHAP really not giving? My fave song ever 😔 I need to see

It's my favorite song hands down and I was so excited when it came on but it really didn't give. 

Hopefully it gets better. 

It looks phenomenal omfg. :jonny4:

I hope she actually comes to Australia like the rumours are saying so I can see her. Just WOW :gayoncecat1:

Is it her knee, ankle, or foot? She’s able to crouch down.

Just saw that she used the circular stage for Countdown, one of her best songs! Slay 

This performance is a GREAT example of how to own that large space with minimum choreo, even though this was heavy in some parts.

A moment most pleasing to me

Omg noo. Why her energy so low :biblionny:

she better give what needs to be gave or I’m selling my tix cause wtf is going on :lakitu: is she ok? 

2 minutes ago, SwiftLover said:

Omg noo. Why her energy so low :biblionny:

she better give what needs to be gave or I’m selling my tix cause wtf is going on :lakitu: is she ok? 

Aren’t you used to that? Swiftlover

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

NOT Toxic :rip: 

The Britney stans will NEVER shut up about this.

the fanbases dont fight with eachother anymore :rip: maybe some younger fans

ot: I need to watch the whole show somewhere :jonny:

Is it just me or she didn't do much dancing? She was just standing there looking pretty and serving vocals. I feel like she didn't go hard on the choreo at all.

5 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Yes I’m three rows of people away from the B stage :jonny: 

Late response but I hope you enjoyed it!!!

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

oop.

When someone uses their ankles for all their life and as they age, it may become easier for it to injure later... Unfortunately for Beyonce, her ankle is injured from all her amazing performances in the past. So now she's trying to let it recover. And considering some of you are paying hundreds to see six year old girl style posing from some of these grown 30 year olds, I wouldn't be talking about someone else's energy levels.

22 minutes ago, BnPac said:

How was the ambiance in the stadium?

It was hard for me to tell, because in CR you’re only ever looking at the stage and you kinda forget there’s a whole stadium behind you because you can’t take your eyes off her. But if you’re talking about the energy, it felt like one huge party, everyone was friends, everyone traveled to be there. It was electric.

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

:zzz:

1 hour ago, Mean Trees said:

oop.

When someone uses their ankles for all their life and as they age, it may become easier for it to injure later... Unfortunately for Beyonce, her ankle is injured from all her amazing performances in the past. So now she's trying to let it recover. And considering some of you are paying hundreds to see six year old girl style posing from some of these grown 30 year olds, I wouldn't be talking about someone else's energy levels.

So she's injured? :confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.