Princess Diana outsells and outstreams Queen Elizabeth II. Why?

TROPICUM

Considering the year and how nobody watching TV as it was in 90s, the Queen number is more impressive.

RIP to both women.

Edited by C-Amber

Diana was an angel and much more loved and adored. Plus the way she died broke many people's hearts. :cries:

97 tv vs the Internet age is so dumb. Comparing railings of funerals like is some Stan culture is also dumb. 

Talent always wins, racist colonizers could never.

Not the fake news. :deadbanana4: Forgive me but I'll choose to believe the reputable source Radio Times over stan twitter account 'ThePopTingz'.

Good. Diana was a good person hated by that hag.

Elizabeth is rotting in hell and being a flop as she deserves.  

17 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Not the fake news. :deadbanana4: Forgive me but I'll choose to believe the reputable source Radio Times over stan twitter account 'ThePopTingz'.

would 'thePopTingz' lie though?

18 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Funeral watched by 4 billion :deadbanana4:? This is giving ARTPOP sold out on iTunes 

OT: Diana beloved by the public organically. Queen payola’d. 

she didn’t need payola. Diana’s was organic in a age w bare minimum internet access to a selected few :cm: the actual queen tingz 

49 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Considering the year and how nobody watching TV as it was in 90s, the Queen number is more impressive.

RIP to both women.

+ one died suddenly and was much more dramatic :rip:

And Princess didn't need over a week of promo and payola in the lead up to her funeral. Organic ratings only, poor Queen.

51 minutes ago, Daydream said:

4 billion?! NEVER!!!

The fact that the 4 billion number doesn't even have a proper source in the original deadline article :rip: they just threw a number in for the sake of it huh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.