• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• slw84

• Scorp

• Diet Pepsi

so now that Nicki is in another scandal, how is this smash RAP song doing so far....

someone wrote on ATRL one of the reasons Nicki being so bitter is that her hits are pop, while Cardi's hits are rap songs. they spilled true tea tbh !

• Nicki hits: Super Bass, Starship, Anaconda, Super Freaky Girl, Bang Bang, Side to Side (ngl I love all of this, they are classique except for SFG:clap3:)
  • Cardi hits: Bodak Yellow, I like It, No Limit, WAP, UP, Tomorrow 2... Cardi obv has some pop/R&B smashes too (Girl Like You, South of the Border, Finesse, Rumours) but she wisely managed a balance of both rap hits & pop hits

slowly but surely entering the top 100 on radio airplay.

:jamming:

16 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I wonder if its gonna be back on top 10 with stable AM/ YT and bigger radio updates 

3 hours ago, e_yal said:

I wonder if its gonna be back on top 10 with stable AM/ YT and bigger radio updates 

It should return to the top 20 this Monday

I think the following week it'll remain top 20/25 (Lil baby album bomb)

at the end of October, I think it'll return top 15/20 (Taylor album bom)

Glorilla will have three weeks in November to work out a promo plan (late night talk show) or new releases to return to top 10 OR wait out the xmas songs domination in late November/December and once they are cleared in January when the song peaks on radio she can do a promo blitz, release a remix or something and get that top 10 if not peak.

insta.gif

Back in the top 20 on the hot 100

with Lil baby and Taylor back to back, I think it'll return to top 15 in November and might make a run for Top 10 before thanksgiving but if not then in January once the xmas songs are purged

jUhH98j.gif

need Cardi to perform this so bad:jonny:  the way Up is almost 2 years old & it's only had 2 performances nnnn

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

need Cardi to perform this so bad:jonny:  the way Up is almost 2 years old & it's only had 2 performances nnnn

This could benefit from a late night talk show performance either right before the Thanksgiving holiday or in January after the xmas purge.

The way I didn’t get the song at first but now I’m addicted :jonnycat:

Everyday the sun won’t shine but that why I love tomorrows ❤️

Top 20 on rhythmic

Top 15 on urban. Should go top 10 in a couple of weeks.

tumblr_n7mvtf2Th01t49515o1_250.gif

#24 on the hot 100

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

:clap3: I hope they push order for GLO's EP drop. 

Back in the top 10 on Apple Music. Wonderful.

I only see it repeaking at earliest by the 2nd and 3rd weeks of November or in January after the xmas songs flush.

They need to prepare promo or remixes in a timely fashion.

wendy-williams.gif

Top 20 on Apple music again

Officially top 10 on urban. Should easily snatch top 3 on urban radio by next month

6kpsAlq.gif

this should be gaining much more on radio. Hope it peaks inside the top 10 on the Hot 100 in January.

Gold certified. I'm thinking it can reach 2x platinum in the long run.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.