Russians try to flee the country after Putin's declaration of mobilization

anti-bitch

Most people are concerned about issues that actually effect them. Just cause I’m not beating down Joe Biden’s door every day for supporting Israeli terrorism in Palestine doesn’t mean I should be dragged into a war I had no part in starting. :skull: 

Much like these Russian civilians, I have concerns of my own, my job, family, partner, etc. and I just want food on the table. I don’t have the time to crush an oppressive regime that’s lasted nearly a century now, much less mobilize people to help me do it. 

I’m sure there are a lot of nasty Russian people who support the war, but even then I don’t think they deserve to go fight. Especially when adding them will just result in more deaths on the Ukrainian side. I get this is a sensitive issue, especially for people in Ukraine, but like… most people just don’t care about things until it effects them directly and I don’t think that should mean they should be sent to the frontlines to die, especially when that does nothing to end the war, like :skull: 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Bosque

• Relampago.

• Gottasadae

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Most people are concerned about issues that actually effect them. Just cause I’m not beating down Joe Biden’s door every day for supporting Israeli terrorism in Palestine doesn’t mean I should be dragged into a war I had no part in starting. :skull: 

Much like these Russian civilians, I have concerns of my own, my job, family, partner, etc. and I just want food on the table. I don’t have the time to crush an oppressive regime that’s lasted nearly a century now, much less mobilize people to help me do it. 

I’m sure there are a lot of nasty Russian people who support the war, but even then I don’t think they deserve to go fight. Especially when adding them will just result in more deaths on the Ukrainian side. I get this is a sensitive issue, especially for people in Ukraine, but like… most people just don’t care about things until it effects them directly and I don’t think that should mean they should be sent to the frontlines to die, especially when that does nothing to end the war, like :skull: 

But it has to be asked that why Russia remains so aggressive still, while basically all other European countries have pacified significally in the last 75 years or so. Maybe the problem is that they were never held accountable for their WWII atrocities, so they've kept that imperialist mentality and now we are here.

Although, there is hope now, even if the reasons are selfish, that this will trigger a regime change in Russia. But that's gonna reguire the army to turn on Putin, which could happen in the coming winter, because they already have problems with feeding and supplying the troops. Idk how they gonna handle 300k more.

Edited by anti-bitch

14 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

t.A.T.u. better run

screaming :ahh:

4 hours ago, Protocol said:

The lack of empathy towards ordinary Russian men trying to avoid having to die in a war they did not start in here is pretty unhinged and evil

You had said that you would rather have the West sell out Ukraine for Russian gas, and you're lecturing everyone about empathy?

5 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Says the one that has openly said you would rather Ukrainians die and appease Russia than have to wear a sweater at home this winter, this is pretty rich :toofunny2: 

drag it 

1 hour ago, Jan said:

You had said that you would rather have the West sell out Ukraine for Russian gas, and you're lecturing everyone about empathy?

exposed

I saw a video of them literally shoving  guys from Moscow onto a bus against their will. He really is deranged. :biblionny:

Russian people at large have the responsibility to bring Putin down. He is the root cause of all the mess. Maybe they won't succeed, but they gotta let the world know they're against him. 

1 hour ago, FightForTanas said:

I saw a video of them literally shoving  guys from Moscow onto a bus against their will. He really is deranged. :biblionny:

Do you have the video?

8 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Says the one that has openly said you would rather Ukrainians die and appease Russia than have to wear a sweater at home this winter, this is pretty rich :toofunny2: 

#RussianLivesMatter :monkey:

:biblionny:the way Putin is so eager to send his own men to be slaughtered. 

He has no exit ramps left. The world has seen the "second mightiest army" crumble into dust. 

Edited by Phantom

19 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Everyone who was anti war already fled when the first rumors of mobilization started around March :celestial5:

This isn't true. Many people who are anti-war didn't have the means to move abroad. A friend of mine could only move from Bashkortostan to Saint Petersburg with his average salary of 500 euros.

4 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Do you have the video?

Look. There was over a thousand arrested yesterday

but I must say that these scenes are similar to how Russian police deals with LGBT-rights protests, but the Russian public has mostly ignored and sometimes laughed at them... So it's hard to feel sincerely sorry for the average Russian now, especially the straight men there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.