Can Britney get a solo hit?

Aguilegend

Even with the help of streaming monster Elton John, Hold Me Closer seems to be freefalling on Spotify. Do you see her doing well with a solo song?

13 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Didn't Britney just get Elton his highest charting single in over two decades? :celestial5: Seems like a yes to me

Coming off Cold Heart, Elton has the more recent hit off the two and it’s still frontloaded. Everyone has also mentioned Britney’s vocal is the bane of the song.

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I don't know, but some girls last solo hit was before the iPhone was first released.

christina_aguilera10.thumb.gif.180a57883

:deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I don't know, but some girls last solo hit was before the iPhone was first released.

:deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Hahahahaha

xtina not even with feats

she has recently failed to have a hit with:

*Tini 

*Ozuna 

*Christian Nodal 

*Nathy Peluso

*Nicki Nicole

*Becky G

*A Great Big World (she tried to do a say something 2.0 :rip:)

*GoldLink

*Demi lovato

Yes!! She just need to do a Dark Pop dance song with an iconic video to snatch a Solo Hit 

The desperation to derail the topic at hand :rip:

OT No, if she can barely do it with streaming monster Elton John, I don’t see her doing it.

Yup, she's comparable to Beyonce rn in terms of relevance. HMC isnt freefalling btw its top 60 on global spotify in week 4 and a multi top 10 hit in many major markets. Freefalling would be a Nicki Minaj pre-Super freak song that tumbles to #50 on global spotify after just a few days

She'll have hype for her solo release too because because want to hear what she has to say

Edited by Ombre

I don't see it. Especially after she body shamed someone. :doc:

3 hours ago, Starshine said:

??

5 hours ago, Starshine said:

dsfsgadhjsjsdsgdhs

9 hours ago, Aguilegend said:

Coming off Cold Heart, Elton has the more recent hit off the two and it’s still frontloaded. Everyone has also mentioned Britney’s vocal is the bane of the song.

But none of those “recent hits” Elton had could chart as high as Hold Me Closer? Interesting.

23 hours ago, Starshine said:

Nice try, Keeps Getting Better was a Top 10 hit.

anyways, yes Britney can probably score a solo Top 10 hit - she has the fan base and the general public is rooting for her. 

Xtina fans talking bout solo hits? 

anyway yes with the right song. The bar is in hell since her peers can’t even chart so as long as she charts I’m happy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.