STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

HDD: BLACKPINK #1 94k, Bad Bunny #2 93k, NCT 127 #3 59k, Morgan Wallen #4 48k

Renan90

46 minutes ago, 4Real said:

All these excuses in here when BLACKPINK should be outselling TWICE by a lot considering how hyped their comeback was and how much more successful than TWICE they are.

Exactly. They totally missed the point :dies: 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MardinBeksloy

• Ger

• OrgVisual

• fauxtography

On 9/20/2022 at 12:09 AM, Renan90 said:

ezgif-2-84893f644d

TOP 20: BUNNY’S LOCKED IN

Rimas Bad Bunny, who was just nominated for 10 Latin Grammys, looks headed for a 12th nonconsecutive week at #1 with Un Verano Sin Ti. Meanwhile, K-pop locks up #2 and 3 as YG/Interscope’s BLACKPINK lands in the runner-up spot with BORN PINK and SM/Virgin has NCT 127’s 2 Baddies–The Fourth Album opening at #3.

Interscope also scores the only other debut in the Top 10, EST Gee’s I Never Felt Nun (CMG/Warlike), as Columbia’s Koe Wetzel opens in the Top 15 with Hell Paso (YellaBush).

Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re late to our salsa-dancing lesson.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1603188122.png

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=332989&title=TOP-20%3A-BUNNY%E2%80%99S-LOCKED-IN

Can you update the title + OP? Thanks :) 

23 minutes ago, Cloy said:

Didn't Beyonce do a wide release for Renaissance last week? Where is the indication?

I literally came on here to say this lmao. Amazon shipped some vinyl this week in a small batch, but both her website and Amazon still have the October date. it's weird. 

ezgif-2-f65b874a53.thumb.gif.8e228953715

TOP 20: A TIE HEADING INTO THE FINAL TURN (UPDATE)

Never count out K-pop fans. With only hours left in the chart week, YG/Interscope's BLACKPINK has tied it up in the race for #1.

The act's sophomore album, BORN PINK, is now tracking to open with 93k, which sets it up for a photo finish with 2022's YTD champ, Bad Bunny’s Un Verano Sin Ti (Rimas), also projected at 93k.

Will Team Interscope get the win for BLACKPINK's first chart-topper? Or will Bad Bunny ride his 10 Latin Grammy nominations to a 12th nonconsecutive week at #1? We'd be lying if we said we had any idea how this one was going to turn out.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_300879243.png

6 hours ago, Cloy said:

Didn't Beyonce do a wide release for Renaissance last week? Where is the indication?

No she did not.

9 hours ago, MrLovett said:

No she did not.

I thought a wide release of the album was supposed to happen on Sept 16th.  I see that the CD is at most retailers.  I'm confused. 

6 minutes ago, Cloy said:

I thought a wide release of the album was supposed to happen on Sept 16th.  I see that the CD is at most retailers.  I'm confused. 

No, that was pushed back to October and even that seems to now have been spread over multiple weeks as people have started receiving their vinyls in batches.

9 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

Let me stream bad bunny’s album one more time so he can stay #1

Bit late after the tracking week was already over :celestial5:

27 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Good for them - guess the 4.99 albums were worth it. Still less than Twice. :rip:

Doesn't matter, they're the biggest girl group right now.

The Untwicelented Stans perched on this thread :laugh:

BP deleted those girlies years ago, let it go! They remain a failed SNSD :fan:

Weren’t Beyoncé’s box sets like $40? Not quite $50 but she still opened with like 200k pure right? And weren’t those cheaper digipaks or whatever also available for purchase? I’m seeing lots of complaints about YG, high prices etc etc but isn’t it possible that they’re just not as big in the states as people thought?

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

No, that was pushed back to October and even that seems to now have been spread over multiple weeks as people have started receiving their vinyls in batches.

Ok. 

I had a feeling it was going to be close but hopefully BlackPink pull through because Bad bunny will have more weeks at #1 next month.

7Eqd9JE.gif

It's still embarrassing they're doing under 100k considering BP fans have been trying to convince us for years now that they're some mega girl group

Now... we need to wait for Billboard final numbers.... sometimes HDD overpredict or put a lower numbers I hope BP end up at #1

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

How did this happen?

I for sure thought at leat 100k was in the bag

their physical albums were $50 ?‍♀️

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

It's still embarrassing they're doing under 100k considering BP fans have been trying to convince us for years now that they're some mega girl group

mhhhh

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

mhhhh

Drag em :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.