• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GiftFromGod

• ALΞX

• nadiamendell

• gagacasanova

A clip from the music video - I'm getting I'm Gonna Getcha Good & Ka-Ching video vibes and I'm here for it!!! :duca:

1 hour ago, nadiamendell said:

the vocals sound very processed, i'l have to get used to it, and her raspy-ish vocals .. the production is cute :jamming:

5 hours ago, ALΞX said:

This is the most Shania that Shania has been since 2004 lol

THIS!!!

Obviously her voice will never be the same as it was in the 90s/00s but she sounds better in this song than she did in the "Now" album

I hope she has some country pop songs in the album too.

3 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

A clip from the music video - I'm getting I'm Gonna Getcha Good & Ka-Ching video vibes and I'm here for it!!! :duca:

She sounds so much better here than the other snippets. This video is gonna be awesome :jonny5:

THE SHANIA ATTITUDE IS BACK!

Already the boppest bop that she has released since 2004!

5 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

this is what i wanted NOW to be like!!!

Is there anyone else who just can't handle how her voice sounds now? :weeps:

I was a huge fan growing up and still love the old albums, but I genuinely can't listen to the latest stuff without cringing and it makes me so sad. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. giving me so strong 2004 vibes it’s amazing. It’s so enjoyable ❤️ 

SO LET‘S KEEP WAKING UP DREAAAMIIIIING ♥️

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I was a huge fan growing up and still love the old albums, but I genuinely can't listen to the latest stuff without cringing and it makes me so sad. 

Sucks you can’t enjoy it. Oh well. Lol

Out now officially in the US:

:jamming::beatfreak:

Edited by nadiamendell

Great song for Shania. Better than her 2017 comeback. 

a natural progression for her, a bit generic but i like it! 

You know, this is a bit generic but it’s a huge step in the right direction after Now. The production is great. Spike Stent did a good job mixing. Her vocals are still a little processed but it’s a huge improvement. Looks like she’s got that crazy confidence back and I’m happy for her. I’ve been a fan since I was 5 years old back in 1993, and anything new from her is just a blessing at this point after the huge decade plus drought. 

I really like it! I cannot wait for the video :duca:

I really enjoy this! It's super cute! Just a fun song, a good earworm.

MV will be out in like 9 mins. But love this. And yes this is serving UP! Shania. I

LOVE that album and still do ?

5 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Yea was thinking this too. Wonder why they can’t just get someone to sing the higher notes. Someone who sounds just like her. Don’t think people would care tbh. 

This is a blast! Her best song in years tbh. He last album felt so much like it was trying to replicate a sound/vibe from back when that she needed to just move away from. This is actually really refreshing!

This is a really great track first track in recent memory of hers that has that Shania spark to it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.