Is Homelander the most popular fictional character right now?

zaso

1 hour ago, RihFenty20 said:

Here to post this but i didn’t know if my opinion was biased based on me being a big Targ fan. Daemon in particular is getting a lot of love for being the King of Chaos and Toxicity. 

They are huge right now. People have waited for Daemon's arrival and boy,  is he dominating.

LOL, no. There's a lot of Euphoria and Stranger Things characters that are more popular than him. 

It’s probably still Spider-Man or something. 

Ofc it’s gonna be Spiderman or someone else with appeal to kids but he’s def the most popular villain at minimum... he has the acclaim + supported by the straights. S3 was far more popular than the previous 2, S4 is gonna be huge. His memes have big crossover factor unlike with other popular shows like say, euphoria or ST. And he has like at least four viral tiktok sounds rn within the span of 8 months plus the remixed variants. He’s def gonna be very popular for halloween this year.

Homelander?????? Popular???? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.