Is Homelander the most popular fictional character right now?

zaso

Is Invincible even that well known yet? It's still a pretty relatively unknown and new franchise, and Prime Video isn't exactly Netflix when it comes to viral content.

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Is Invincible even that well known yet? It's still a pretty relatively unknown and new franchise, and Prime Video isn't exactly Netflix when it comes to viral content.

Ma'am, Homelander is from The Boys. 

I don't even watch the show and I know this. He's the meme king of Twitter right now.

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

Ma'am, Homelander is from The Boys. 

I don't even watch the show and I know this. He's the meme king of Twitter right now.

Wait I'm such a flop, I love both franchises but I had a brain fart :rip: I was picturing Omni-Man, sorry

Hes fad like baby yoda

edit: actually no, baby yoda was a lot bigger during his peak and still managed to have some viral moments during S2. I don’t see that kind of longevity for HL

Edited by Take Me Apart

1 hour ago, getBusy said:

no, not at all.

44 minutes ago, lover. said:

Imagine thinking that 

19 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Absolutely not :skull:

If not him then who?

His meme is still very popular among locals on Twitter and he’s adored / worshipped by incels who worship the Joker to the point of  obsession. 

27 minutes ago, Zoe_ said:

Currently the Targaryens

Here to post this but i didn’t know if my opinion was biased based on me being a big Targ fan. Daemon in particular is getting a lot of love for being the King of Chaos and Toxicity. 

targaryens aren't even close to hl's current popularity :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Take Me Apart said:

Hes fad like baby yoda

edit: actually no, baby yoda was a lot bigger during his peak and still managed to have some viral moments during S2. I don’t see that kind of longevity for HL

he's been here for three seasons and getting more popular with each, he's not a fad

also he's popular for his characterization too, he's not just a meme

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.