Good Info Foundation Pays TikTokers For Anti-Trump Content

AlanRickman1946

I’m all for going against this clown

But paying people to talk **** about him makes any information against him look illegitimate.

This is the worst you can do.

Specially now that the pendulum is swinging back socially on the conservative side.

33 minutes ago, slik said:

There is no such thing as Anti-Trump "propaganda"

Trump is a wannabe fascist, protecting Democracy isn't "propaganda"

Propaganda in the sense that they were unable to back up their claims.

I'm not surprised. All the Left does is propaganda.

as they should. 

more people should be paid to do things to trump if you know what I mean :cool:

Everything the US says about countries in the Global South is projection. :cm:

2 hours ago, slik said:

The pendulum is not swinging back

It's looking more and more possible for Dems to retain the house/senate in midterms than it was before

What makes you say this because this way too optimistic :dancehall:

Anyone who doesn't consider the fact that literally any influencer you see, no matter how small, could very well be paid-off for literally everything they say and do is a moron. Don't trust anyone on social media 

These influencers get paid for everything. Let me sign up.

These influencers get paid for everything. Let me sign up.

51 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

The map is (for once) in Democrats' benefit with the seats up for re-election largely being solid blue states and there being more battleground states where Republicans have to play defense (NC, PA, WI) than offense (GA, NV). Fetterman is basically a guaranteed gain at this point, as well. 

I know people become fatalist, but experts have been saying for years that the 2022 map ensures there's no dramatic swing. Even if Warnock lost his seat, Fetterman's win basically nullifies the lost.

If Dems want a +1 majority, the smartest move would to be funneling money to help Barnes defeat Johnson in Wisconsin. 

Tim Ryan (OH) and Val Demmings (FL) are lost causes who are never going to win and their campaign finances are better spent helping Mark Kelly (AZ) and Catherine Cortez Masto (NV) pad out their leads. 

Likely scenario for Senate is looking like 51/49 (D+1) while best case is probably 52/48 (D+2).

Edited by Communion

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Roevember is coming up, a lot of new registered voters after Abortion's legality was threatened

+

Student Debt Relief

1 hour ago, Communion said:

The map is (for once) in Democrats' benefit with the seats up for re-election largely being solid blue states and there being more battleground states where Republicans have to play defense (NC, PA, WI) than offense (GA, NV). Fetterman is basically a guaranteed gain at this point, as well. 

I know people become fatalist, but experts have been saying for years that the 2022 map ensures there's no dramatic swing. Even if Warnock lost his seat, Fetterman's win basically nullifies the lost.

If Dems want a +1 majority, the smartest move would to be funneling money to help Barnes defeat Johnson in Wisconsin. 

Tim Ryan (OH) and Val Demmings (FL) are lost causes who are never going to win and their campaign finances are better spent helping Mark Kelly (AZ) and Catherine Cortez Masto (NV) pad out their leads. 

Likely scenario for Senate is looking like 51/49 (D+1) while best case is probably 52/48 (D+2).

I must say ever since our interactions in Britney threads- I’ve seen a different side of  ya. Appreciate you for breaking this down, idk why I didn’t even envision this like this. I’m cautiously optimistic. 

18 minutes ago, slik said:

Roevember is coming up, a lot of new registered voters after Abortion's legality was threatened

+

Student Debt Relief

let’s see :heart:

15 hours ago, slik said:

There is no such thing as Anti-Trump "propaganda"

Trump is a wannabe fascist, protecting Democracy isn't "propaganda"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.