''Good For You'' by Selena Gomez reaches 500 million views on YouTube

youngpopariana

amazing song :clap3:

11 minutes ago, WitnessOblivia said:

amazing song :clap3:

It's an amazing song indeed but the toned down solo version is so boring. I find it weird the music video of that version has 12x more views than the official one with ASAP Rocky 

I love this song and it was so weird when it became a hit. I was sure it would be a major flop since it was so different for her + the MV was so simple while the other girls were out there doing the most and with way more budget :deadbanana4:

Queen did that 

The fact that soon all four singles from Revival will have 500m on Spotify and YouTube each is amazing :jonny: such an underrated era!

One of her best sings 

The sex moans before the final chorus explosion and Baby let me be good to you good to you :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, youngpopariana said:

It's an amazing song indeed but the toned down solo version is so boring. I find it weird the music video of that version has 12x more views than the official one with ASAP Rocky 

People streamed the official version here:

But yeah not even the FUGLY stripped down version could stop this classic :jamming:

8 hours ago, youngpopariana said:

MTE, the official is miles better, A$AP adds more sex to the song, it fits perfectly.

On 9/18/2022 at 1:41 PM, youngpopariana said:

The video with ASAP came out way later than the Selena only version, I think that's the reason. By then people identified with the original video.

On 9/18/2022 at 11:23 AM, Godly said:

People streamed the official version here:

But yeah not even the FUGLY stripped down version could stop this classic :jamming:

Yeah the audio video was the first one posted on YouTube so I guess people who didn't want to watch the solo stripped down version had another option if they wanted to listen to the song

On 9/18/2022 at 4:32 PM, Ger-55 said:

MTE, the official is miles better, A$AP adds more sex to the song, it fits perfectly.

Yes you're right. He definitely adds more sexiness . His verse has some good rap bars. Selena and him have undeniable chemistry on GFY.

On 9/20/2022 at 2:01 AM, AbeHicks said:

The video with ASAP came out way later than the Selena only version, I think that's the reason. By then people identified with the original video.

You're probably right cuz there's almost a 2 months gap between the two music videos. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.