Biden on Putin Using Tactical Nukes: "Don't, don't, don't don't"

AlanRickman1946

In an interview with CBS' 60 Minutes correspondent Scott Pelley in the White House, President Biden was asked what he would say to President Putin if he was considering using weapons of mass destruction in Ukraine.

"Don't, don't, don't," was President Biden's response.

Mr Biden was then asked what the consequences would be for Mr Putin if such a line was crossed.

"You think I would tell you if I knew exactly what it would be? Of course, I'm not gonna tell you. It'll be consequential," Mr Biden responded.

"They'll become more of a pariah in the world than they ever have been. And depending on the extent of what they do will determine what response would occur."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62936643

Edited by AlanRickman1946

Wtf… they are thinking of NUKING UKRAINE?!! Just take the L already Putin.

Edited by FreeXone

3 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Wtf… they are thinking of NUKING UKRAINE?!!

WORLD WORLD 3 on the way

What would be the use of that?

They want to own the land and use it for economic purposes a nuclear wasteland is not want they want to rule over girl. 

5 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Wtf… they are thinking of NUKING UKRAINE?!! Just take the L already Putin.

They are very desperate after being humiliated on the battlefield so they resort to nuclear blackmail (again). I'm almost certain that they won't use a tactical nuke because: a) NATO will almost certainty intervene directly in such a case, and this is the last thing they want; 2) a tactical nuke won't be able to stop the advance of the Ukrainian army.            

As for Biden's comments, this is the correct response. Although he should have said this before the invasion. Biden made a mistake by ruling out boots on the ground prior to the invasion. Had he said something like "all options are on the table," this could have deterred russia.     

It makes no sense for Russia to use them since Russia is invading THEM. That was a stupid question. :skull: 

It makes no sense, Russia is not going to use Nukes so can they stop with this stupid questions :rip:

"Russia is not going to use nukes" 

they were also "not going to" invade Ukraine and here we are. i hope this doesn't happen of course but at this point we have to be ready for everything

I wish Americans would shut the fûck up and mind their fûcking business.

11 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

I wish Americans would shut the fûck up and mind their fûcking business.

Take your own advice, luv

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

"Americans should shut up about their own government playing world police" :ahh: 

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

:ahh:

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 5:57 PM, ZIVERT said:

I’m not American, but thank you for making assumptions. We love that here.

spacer.png

Our days being alive are limited.

i mean... how else could the world respond if putin used nukes? putin doing that would essentially force our hand to respond in kind. i don't think he's desperate enough yet to do that since doing so will destroy the land he so desperately wants for economic purposes, but if he feels he can't win and is backed into a corner, who knows what the lunatic will try.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.