Half of Taylor's most popular Spotify tracks are not singles. Why?

getback

Why are her non-single songs so popular?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What's the reason?

• Timeless & flawless discography
    • The people correcting the wrong single choices
    • The Lord works in a mysterious way
    • It's TikTok's fault

RDv9uJx.png

Don't Blame Me, august, Cruel Summer, Paper Rings, The Way I Loved You are not singles

Edited by getback

Just now, Sharapov said:

1) bad at picking singles

2) overall great discography

Not much else to say.

she has horrid taste in singles and she's an album artist!

She's always been a true album artist.

But wow at The Way I Loved You eating like that. Always been a fave :wanda:

It might have something to do with failing to score a hit since 2017.

28 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Rihanna has 1 non-single in her top 10.

Britney only has singles in her top 10.

Katy only has singles in her top 10.

Looks like the number of hits scored since 2017 is not that good of a reason. :michael:

50 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

1) bad at picking singles

2) overall great discography

This!

Tho I remember a Swiftie on here once shared that Taylor pretty much picks her singles and videos based on how she wants to shift her public image at that particular moment and it makes so much sense! 

2 hours ago, Brishka said:

The way you’re saying this in a thread about her smashing on streaming :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Headlock said:

The way you’re saying this in a thread about her smashing on streaming :deadbanana4:

Britney's fans have become truly delusional lately. 

OT: Great discography, beautiful discography. 

5 hours ago, dman4life said:

This!

Tho I remember a Swiftie on here once shared that Taylor pretty much picks her singles and videos based on how she wants to shift her public image at that particular moment and it makes so much sense! 

Yeah this is true. Honestly as much **** as she gets from fans about her singles she did a great job up until ME! :rip: and since then has done well too.

I think her main issue is how when she picks singles like that ala LWYMMD or Cardigan, she fails to follow it up with a push for a song that would click more than just be a statement or era introduction. For example, Don’t Blame Me and August or Exile could’ve followed those respective lead singles and been GP hits but I digress. 

Quality winning btw as far as her top songs go tho :jonnycat: and no one can say it’s because have doesn’t have hits (at least no one sensible would) since even then her singles are doing massive numbers, just her album tracks are smashing beyond imagination that they’re managing to compete. Insane!

7 hours ago, getback said:

RDv9uJx.png

Don't Blame Me, august, Cruel Summer, Paper Rings, The Way I Loved You are not singles

Where can you view the top 10? I only see the top 5 of the artist on my Spotify.

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

Where can you view the top 10? I only see the top 5 of the artist on my Spotify.

Spotify Web Page, but you can view the streams of literally all tracks on the Spotify desktop version.

OT: Cruel Summer and Paper Rings are better than any Lover single, so it's only fair.

Edited by Scars

she needs to let her team to select the singles from midnight!!!! if she had picked those songs for her single other than me!ss and yntcd, she will at least have 3 1B solo songs on spotify and would have already pass ariana 1 or 2 years ago as the most streamed woman on spotify!!!!

Edited by wsurferwayne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.