Bad Habit by Steve Lacy now longest running #1 on US Spotify this year

Armani?

Deserved 

Now #1 on the hot 100 next :clap3:

I don't think we talk enough about how cute Steve is.

On the other hand, amazing song, huge success is having. :clap3: And better by miles than that Bruno fad.

it should've been #1 on Hot 100 this week too... future SOTY winner :clap3:

AIW wasn't #1 longer? Shocked

10 hours ago, Insanity said:

AIW wasn't #1 longer? Shocked

The only reason why AIW has that many weeks at #1 is because the competition is dreadfully weak. The fact that AIW is in the territory of Uptown Funk and Despacito in weeks at #1 on the Hot 100 despite having fewer weeks at #1 on streaming than RUTH and Bad Habit shows how flawed the Hot 100 formula is. I hope that if Bad Habit never goes to #1 on the Hot 100, especially after what happened with RUTH, then I hope this leads to Billboard overhauling the Hot 100 formula. Billboard cannot continue to have its biggest streaming hits miss topping the Hot 100 in the heart of the streaming era.

28 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

The only reason why AIW has that many weeks at #1 is because the competition is dreadfully weak. The fact that AIW is in the territory of Uptown Funk and Despacito in weeks at #1 on the Hot 100 despite having fewer weeks at #1 on streaming than RUTH and Bad Habit shows how flawed the Hot 100 formula is. I hope that if Bad Habit never goes to #1 on the Hot 100, especially after what happened with RUTH, then I hope this leads to Billboard overhauling the Hot 100 formula. Billboard cannot continue to have its biggest streaming hits miss topping the Hot 100 in the heart of the streaming era.

This is what doesn't make sense to me. BB had a radio era in the early late 90s/early 2000s but this is clearly the streaming era. So why on earth are they allowing radio to completely control the Hot 100 in the streaming era.

They also need to remove digital downloads from their formula. iTunes is dead and it's giving a ridiculous advantage to fanbase driven artists. Its dumb

he would have been #1 for a month now if rolling stone chart still exist. he is getting there though, keep streaming song of the summer :clap3::surfsup:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.